Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maddison - Incall Cambridge Hotel  (Read 1441 times)

2 review(s) for ~ Maddison ~ (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Natwest

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm not sure if my run of "Negative" reviews is due to expecting more or more likely realising that certain types of "Incalls" are not going to be as good as others. To elaborate, it seems that if a WG is to book a hotel, she sure as hell isn't going to limit herself to two bookings a day. So if you are the third person on the third day, you probably aren't going to get the same service as the first person on the first day. Such was the case with Maddison.

Spurred on by some good comms and also good comments here on UKP, I booked her for an hour. Slightly expensive at £140 though her pictures looked pretty hot.

After the usual fannying around, I got the room number a few minutes late and the door opened to reveal a stunning girl. She is as hot as her pictures but very, very skinny. What followed was a mixture of OWO, oral on her, shagging in various positions but though she appeared to put her heart and soul into it, she was clearly knackered. Afterwards she complained about the cost of arrangements in leaving kids and home etc etc and though I tried to be sympathetic I would have preferred her to have spent the time complimenting me on the size of my cock or my tongue technique. She was a lovely girl, warm and friendly but she was tired and her mind was elsewhere. We all have problems but this is a kind of a job where you get paid for taking care of the client not asking the client to sympathise with you.

So maybe I got her on a bad day and you might do better but I would not return. One final gripe is that though I gave her feedback (which of course being AW was not of this calibre otherwise I would have got a negative from her) she never bothered to give me any feedback which really pissed me off. For £140 you would have thought writing one bloody line would have really taken very little effort. I hasten to add there was nothing in the punt that would have led to this and when I emailed her to say I had left a comment she responded saying she was going to do all hers at the weekend. We wait with baited breath several weeks later.

Offline Mij

Afterwards she complained about the cost of arrangements in leaving kids and home etc etc and though I tried to be sympathetic I would have preferred her to have spent the time complimenting me on the size of my cock or my tongue technique. She was a lovely girl, warm and friendly but she was tired and her mind was elsewhere. We all have problems but this is a kind of a job where you get paid for taking care of the client not asking the client to sympathise with you.

Ah..not just me that happens to then! I thought I must have the kind of face that wg's like to open up to about their shit. If I'm paying for their time, I really couldn't give a toss about how their kids are getting on at school, family probs, etc!

Good point too about the hotel room scenario. If I know she has booked into a hotel (and is likely to be popular, I always try to be the first of the day if poss.....the number of 2.30pm meets I've had! :-)

Offline eyeseebee

I was also disappointed with my meeting (or lack of) with Maddison. I was due to see her in Peterborough last week and we arranged a 9am booking (her first of the day) on her second day in a Peterborough hotel. I got a text at 8.45 asking if we could make it 9.30am because she was 'running late'. I had to be in a work meeting later that morning so it wasn't an option for me. I phoned her on the number she had text me from as she sounded half dead. She said she'd only just woken up as she'd hadn't gone to sleep til very late. I asked if we could do half an hour at 9.30 so I could still get away at my original finish time, and she told me that would be £90. There was no way in the world I was going to pay £90 for half hour when the hour I had originally booked was £140, all because she overslept. I declined this offer and headed off, having totally wasted my fucking time. She looks great, but I won't be bothering with her again.

Offline JR

Shame, I think I am going to lose her from my to do list on the strength of the comments above, been wavering about her for a while but put her on my HL recently as I have had 3 out of 3 positive experiences with other girls in this 'group' - see my reviews.

Offline Natwest

Yes I have become very disillusioned with "Hotel" incalls. I always try to arrange them early because it means I can still get off to work. But then they always seem to have been shagging into the wee small hours and therefore oversleep or if you go half way through the day you are the third of fourth visitor.

Every incall to an apartment or WG's house has been pretty good. Visits to hotels less so. As most budget hotels are on the edge of town there's little else to do except see a steady procession of punters. I just feel I'm part of a production line.

The happy one

Hi,

Thanks for this. She has been on my hotlist for a while now. But there has always been something that made me put her in the plan b or c list

So thanks for that