Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hana Thai, North Finchley, N12  (Read 2146 times)

33 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6809833) (27 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline Global_Punter

Model: Hana Thai

URL:

External Link/Members Only

Mobile: 07593091193

Donation / Duration: 1 hour at £130 + £20 surcharge for CIM + £10 for kissing

Session:

I had the pleasure of meeting with her on two separate occasions, and both times, the sessions were incredibly enjoyable and engaging. Each session lasted for an hour, and she was not only responsive to my requests but also exhibited a submissive nature, which I found quite alluring.

Our sessions typically began with a massage, which set the tone for relaxation and intimacy. This was followed by OWO, kissing and sucking each others nipples, then missionary followed by doggy. Then more OWO then missionary then more doggy with her ass in the air that we both enjoyed, with an emphasis on mutual satisfaction. It was evident that she had a genuine enthusiasm for the experience and was eager to please.

However, one aspect worth noting is that she tends to devote a significant portion of the session - approximately half - to the massage. While the massage itself was of high quality, those who prefer to maximise their time in more intimate activities might find this aspect limiting. I would advise discussing this in advance and considering an extension if you're concerned about the time allocation for the massage.

Overall, she is an exceptional service provider who I would highly recommend. Just be aware of the time spent on the massage and communicate your preferences accordingly. If you're a fan of a good, hard massage and don't mind the time allocation, then you're in for a truly memorable experience.

Comms: Great communication! Swift directions via phone and text made everything smooth and efficient. Highly recommend!

Location:Perfect location in North Finchley, right at the end of the street. Convenient and easy to find!

Recommendation: Recommended, but profile inactive. Saving for posterity in case she returns.

Hidden Image/Members Only    Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only       Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 10:07:55 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline Global_Punter

She confirmed that she has a new profile and number due to problems with the old one. It might be beneficial for the moderators to bookmark it. The rules prevent me from reviewing her a second time. Nevertheless, I did book her again and, without a doubt, enjoyed myself just as much as before - nothing had changed.

Mobile: +447564660682