Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amancia - Diva - Earls Court  (Read 931 times)

Offline Stevehgl3

External Link/Members Only

Fancied a hot blonde and she had a couple of promising reviews here, so my experience was similar which means she’s consistent. £300/hr OWO, 69, protected sex.

I liked what I saw when she opened the door, tall blonde with braces but pretty, slender body, C cup enhanced boobs with big responsive nipples. Not the peacheast ass but still great. Her skin was a bit spotty on her back and some other areas but not in an off putting way. She has a ‘silly’ demeanour and she’s sweet and friendly and bubbly.

She’s a great snogger, I’m a fan of tongue playing  and we did that pretty much throughout the session. OWO was good, not outstanding. She didn’t attempted DT and she used hands and mouth a lot, it felt good but I’d prefer deeper blows. I rimmed her and RO for a while too as she has a pretty small pussy with tidy lips and her asshole is pretty tight, which I enjoyed tongue fucking while she spreaded her ass cheeks. A few positions all delivered enthusiastically she’s tight which felt great, I wasn’t the biggest fan of her feet, bit chubby but I know I’m being fuzzy 😅. After fucking for 50 min came on the dome and had a cuddle and she was caressing me and telling me a bit about her. She’s a lovely girl.

Recommended if you fancy a hot blonde with great attitude and body

Offline Jonestown

please indicate if you want this moved to reviews and whether it is a positive, or ?

Offline Stevehgl3

Oh sorry, just realised! Pls move to the right place, yes a big fat positive, cheers!