Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isobellaboobs Pudsey  (Read 7567 times)

44 review(s) for Isobellaboobs (38 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Semirdon

External Link/Members Only

Had been looking at this one for a while but she seemed to have gone over t’hill to the dark side. However her profile turned with some tour dates one of which suited me whilst she was in Pudsey. So initial comma was via AW. She’s not the fastest to respond but we had time. I was booked in and have to say looking forward to meeting her. The day came and I was outside the apartment with time to spare. I rang about 10 mins before time was asked to wait 5 mins then come up. Door code and Flat No provided. Usual hiding behind the door trick. Wow what a vision. Have to say I love a curvy girl
Dressed in black / pink lingerie with fishnets. Welcomed with dfk and told to strip. Massage to start with. Then more fondling and kissing. I was on my back by this time legs apart with Isobella between them. Licking and sucking my cock, nails gentley stroking my balls. She stripped off completely. I know it’s subjective but my what a sight. Massive boobs. Into 69. Lots of licking. She allows fingers. I checked before booking. She sort of stiffened sat up and said “yes just there” shuddered and murmured “you’re right on the spot there”. But who knows. It’s not about them lol. Did I mention her boobs?  Condom on. Into cowgirl. Lovely gentle rhythm with the reach around the back trick and a face full of boobs. She slowed down more kissing. I was offered anal. But too far gone by now. The slow gentle rhythm was replaced by much faster and boobs in my face. I came in the bag. She cleaned me up. More kissing. General chit chat. Offered and took a shower. Settled up. £130 for the hour. Was out in the car 65 mins after leaving it. Just wow. Will definitely return. I would say if you like a long slow gfe. Isobella is one NOT to miss.
As always YMMV

Offline soppyget

Glad you enjoyed your visit.  I saw her a couple if years ago when she was nearer to my location and had a great time.  Cracking set of knockers on her and a great personality.

Offline Semirdon

Thanks for your comments. We all visit these ladies for obvious reasons. It’s important that you get value for money. Ie full time that you’ve paid for and service as advertised. However when the sp Is friendly and chatty it all adds to the “experience”. It’s surprising how very often you have more in common than you’d think. I’d visit Iso again. Good value all round I think. Some people might think I’m being a bit “fluffy”. Ask me if I’m bothered  :thumbsdown:

Online davey.edwards1969

Should have taken her up on her offer of anal !
She absolutely loves it and it's free in bookings of 45 mins or more 😜

Offline Semirdon

Ermmm. That’s my punt fella. I can read a profile. Don’t need advice from you.  :diablo:

Offline ykhan16

Great review! Will definitely watch out for when she's back in Pudsey. So many girls just bounce away without thought so this would be a nice change!

Offline wristjob

Are those pictures her? I saw her at GFE about 4 years ago and she was definitely chunkier.

Offline soppyget

Fair to say when i saw her she was carrying more weight but (as i said in my review) she carried it really well.  What i wish they all meant when they describe themselves as curvy! I think she does the yo yo diet thing as she previously had pics that depicted her as toned.  Would you say the pics are representative now?

Offline Semirdon

Sorry for the late reply. In answer to the two last questions. Yes I think it’s her in the photos. I would have said if it was a bait n switch. Although I think these photos are more recent External Link/Members Only. She’s no size 8 or 10. But definitely 12 to 14. Her hair is shorter now and as others have said she carries herself well. Just to add I find her incredibly pretty. I will return when our diary’s suit. Hope this helps. As ever ymmv. This is all mho