Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandra CurlyX - Bermondsey  (Read 2216 times)

102 review(s) for SandraCurlyX (95 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Hickey

External Link/Members Only

Where: Modern flat near Bermondsey in an attractive neighbourhood
Time: 1hour
Fee:£140

Very well reviewed SP. A return visit for me after some years. Gorgeous very long corkscrews of curly hair, amazing tan picked up from her recent hols, slender and curvy, willowy but potent- dangerous even.  :bomb:

Passionate FK as soon as I was inside the flat, remembered and broke off just to get me a drink of water and for me to disrobe. Soon back and straight to the bed for a prolonged bout of RO and 69 then round 1 in cowgirl until I exploded and cuddles whilst I recovered. After emerging from my daze, more prolonged RO which paid off   :D to round 2 which took us to the end of the session, although  we actually went a little over time. Showered chatted and left the fee until last, always a good sign. More kissing then farewell into the fabulous May weather.

A top notch punt…earning yet another very positive review :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 12:32:46 pm by Hickey »

Offline tantraman

... Gorgeous very long corkscrews of curly hair, amazing tan picked up from her recent hols, slender and curvy, willowy but potent- dangerous even.  :bomb:

... as per photos collected here :music: