Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elif - Ceasers Spa Codnor Ripley  (Read 1253 times)

Offline brook899

Lady - Elif
Price - £150
Duration - 45mins
Location - External Link/Members Only

Never been to this establishment before so whilst in the area I decided to pay a visit. Location was on the main road with a discreet rear entrance, and there was free parking just round the corner so very convenient. Entered and asked to freshen up so was guided to the changing room. Really spacious and clean, with lockers to put your belongings and clothes. Quick shower and then was guided to the room, also spacious and clean.

I had read a couple of reviews on Elif so was looking forward to seeing her. On her arrival I was slightly disappointed. Facially not as attractive as expected, quite a large curvy body shape with a tummy on her. Nicely sized tits though. Began with a massage on the bed which was nice, good pressure. No cc swipes though, tried to hint that I wanted this but she wasn't co-operating, and B2B wasn't anything special. Massage lasted around 15-20mins.

Then she asked me to turn over where she then lay next to me and her hands wondered around my body and around my cock. Had a great feel of her tits and sucked on her nipples whilst she gently stroked me. Then she went down for oral but before starting she opened a condom and wrapped me up then started OW. Was quite disappointed about this as was really hoping for oral without. This was mediocre, nothing special. Then tried to play with her but she kept moving her body away every time my hand went close to her pussy, and when tried to ask her about reverse oral she jumped in with 'lets just fuck'. At this point I felt she's not interested in this punt and felt she just wanted it to finish asap as did I at this point also.

Wanked me abit to get me hard again and climbed on top of me. Fake moans and stop/start movements, it wasn't going well. Continued till I managed to cum in the bag. Quick clean-up and then she hit me with the price - £150 for that?? Paid reluctantly. Went back downstairs, showered changed and walked out. Not even a bye or anything. Whilst walking back to the car I couldn't believe I had paid £150 for a disappointing service but oh well you live and learn

Decided on a neutral as the establishment was nice.
If I were to return it would definitely be to see someone else and NOT Elif

Offline badsin

This is flagged as a positive review, I'll change it to neutral as per the last few lines of your review.
Thanks for posting this, sure it will help others  :hi:

Offline Dipper

Sounds terrible b.899, and has put me right off seeing her.

Offline mancsguy1975

Quick clean-up and then she hit me with the price - £150 for that?? Paid reluctantly. Went back downstairs, showered changed and walked out. Not ev Whilst walking back to the car I couldn't believe I had paid £150 for a disappointing service but oh well you live and learn

Did you not confirm the price and services included before you got down to business?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 04:45:36 pm by mancsguy1975 »

Offline badsin

External Link/Members Only

Link above takes you to the rates page of the site.
Not sure what services etc you'd agreed, but seems bloody pricey for 45 minute's  :hi:

Offline mancsguy1975

External Link/Members Only

Link above takes you to the rates page of the site.
Not sure what services etc you'd agreed, but seems bloody pricey for 45 minute's  :hi:

Agreed and thanks for the additional info - think ill be swerving this one too  :thumbsup:

Offline brook899

Thank you for changing it Badsin, apologies I posted it without checking

Unfortunately rookie error on my part that I didn't agree the figures before starting. Won't be making that mistake again!

Offline Dipper

Thank you for changing it Badsin, apologies I posted it without checking

Unfortunately rookie error on my part that I didn't agree the figures before starting. Won't be making that mistake again!

Surprised that you dropped this clanger considering the experience your reviews show.  :unknown:

Offline Gaffer58

Lady - Elif
Price - £150
Duration - 45mins
Location - External Link/Members Only

Never been to this establishment before so whilst in the area I decided to pay a visit. Location was on the main road with a discreet rear entrance, and there was free parking just round the corner so very convenient. Entered and asked to freshen up so was guided to the changing room. Really spacious and clean, with lockers to put your belongings and clothes. Quick shower and then was guided to the room, also spacious and clean.

I had read a couple of reviews on Elif so was looking forward to seeing her. On her arrival I was slightly disappointed. Facially not as attractive as expected, quite a large curvy body shape with a tummy on her. Nicely sized tits though. Began with a massage on the bed which was nice, good pressure. No cc swipes though, tried to hint that I wanted this but she wasn't co-operating, and B2B wasn't anything special. Massage lasted around 15-20mins.

Then she asked me to turn over where she then lay next to me and her hands wondered around my body and around my cock. Had a great feel of her tits and sucked on her nipples whilst she gently stroked me. Then she went down for oral but before starting she opened a condom and wrapped me up then started OW. Was quite disappointed about this as was really hoping for oral without. This was mediocre, nothing special. Then tried to play with her but she kept moving her body away every time my hand went close to her pussy, and when tried to ask her about reverse oral she jumped in with 'lets just fuck'. At this point I felt she's not interested in this punt and felt she just wanted it to finish asap as did I at this point also.

Wanked me abit to get me hard again and climbed on top of me. Fake moans and stop/start movements, it wasn't going well. Continued till I managed to cum in the bag. Quick clean-up and then she hit me with the price - £150 for that?? Paid reluctantly. Went back downstairs, showered changed and walked out. Not even a bye or anything. Whilst walking back to the car I couldn't believe I had paid £150 for a disappointing service but oh well you live and learn

I have been going to Caesar’s for a long while and normally see Helen , however I have seen Elif, and I did a review .
Struggling with your pricing for a start , it’s £120 for the hour that’s OW. £20 extra is OWO , it’s a full service place , however you do get a massage , normally if you want .
Looks are always subjective and while not a stunner I did find her attractive , but most of all I found her fun .
Next time give Helen a go , if you can I would book as she is pretty popular . She will blow your socks off , or something lol

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

She was on the rota at DL for a while but then disappeared which is sometimes a sign that whoever it was, they fell short of the standards old Lisa sets.

Offline Markrob87

I saw Elif a few weeks ago. She seemed nice but was a bit of a weird one - seemed a little too enthusiastic, I don't go punting to find a GF, it was creeping me out.
She also had fairly bad BO.