Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BouncyyBootyyCoco - SE10  (Read 1260 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5280887) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline jseop109

External Link/Members Only

The visit took place within the last month.

Comms good, if delayed.

I rang, she answered promptly, and I asked for a morning booking in two days time. She texted her postcode and asked me to confirm 2 hours before my arrival, which I did.

On the morning of the visit she was running late, about 30 mins as it turned out. That would normally be a problem for me but it was OK as we exchanged several texts, she was apologetic and kept me informed of the situation (in a cab held up in traffic). She worked in a flat in a massive complex of new builds in Greenwich, half way up Blackheath Hill.

When I finally got in, she opened the door and was dressed in bra and panties. I handed over £90 for 30 mins. A nice purpose-built flat.

She was an attractive black woman, originally from Botswana. A full figure with large tits and voluptuous bum but not at all obese.

Our clothes quickly came off and we got down to business. We had a nice sensuous snog for a few minutes when she encouraged me to explore her body then she got to work on me, a mix of good sloppy OWO and hand job with lubrication. Quite soon I asked to fuck her and she handed me a condom for me to put on. (Her hand was too oily.)

There's something called Murphy's Law which, among other things, says that if you drop a slice of toast it always lands butter side down. I have a version of that. When I put a condom on myself I always get it the wrong way round at first. Anyway, at second attempt I got it right.

At this stage I was starting to get a bit nervous - a mixture of the condom delay and the fear that the old blue pill was beginning to wear off, because of the delay in the visit.

It turned out OK. I asked for doggie and got inside her. The sight of her lovely buttocks and the slapping sound as we fucked did the trick and I came quite soon.

After that we lay together on the bed and had a nice chat. Her home base is Portsmouth and she moves about a bit. She has a day job and we talked about that and other things.

Having a good friendly intelligent conversation is not my main motivation for a punt, but personally I always like it when it happens.

There was no clock watching, Eventually I asked for a shower, got dressed and departed. I strolled into a cafe and had a coffee and read the paper, feeling very mellow and relaxed.

I would certainly return if the opportunity arose, though her movements might make that difficult.