Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anisha - Willenhall  (Read 3167 times)

Online P.O.G

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Comms were easy and straightforward. I called to arrange a time, then called when I arrived at the location to receive the flat number, no problems.

Location: She's based in a flat in the Willenhall area. A review described it as being dingy, but clean, which I'd agree to. Parking was fine, and getting in and out was discreet enough.

Anisha: She previously had a viva Street advert, which had pics of her, so knew what to expect. A borderline BBW Indian lady, which is exactly what she is. She has a great ass though, really round and curvy. Facially, she was very unattractive. 2-3/10 at best.

The meet: This was a full service meet. At the time she wasn't offering massages, so I paid £60 for half an hour which was reasonable. Started with us both undressing, then a lot of mutual touching, and exploration. She then applied a rubber, and gave me decent oral without. Technique was good, and she would've probably carried on for the duration unless I suggested sex. I bent her over and went to town on her in doggy. As mentioned, she has a massive ass, so I enjoyed this loads. Went into missionary, then finished off back in doggy. She could take a pounding, and was definitely into it.

Pros: Big ass, clean, decent oral with, relatively tight pussy, enthusiastic sex.

Cons: facially unattractive, and flat could've been nicer.

Overall a good meet. She'd probably be a plan b or c for me in future. However it looks like she's adjusted her prices, and there's no way she's worth £80 for sex, and I would not be seeing her for a massage with hand relief. I'd give her a weak positive, mainly because of the face being really bad. Her previous prices were really good value for money.