Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikkipr1 - Preston  (Read 1766 times)

21 review(s) for Nikkipr1 (21 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Silva21

External Link/Members Only

Comms were fine. Messaged about a booking and she came back to me with a number. I called and she gave directions.
I know Preston really well so knew exactly where she was. Parked in an iceland carpark near by.
It's on the main street but the bottom door is left open so you're not left looking a twat in the street.

I'd never met her before but wasn't expect much appearance wise but at £50 notes for half an hour I expected I'd get what I paid for.

When she opened the door she was miles better looking than I expected. She's a well groomed 50 year old, she looks decent and smells decent.
Warm and friendly.

I gave her the tokens had a bit of a smooch and got down to it.

She delivered exactly what was required and I was fairly made up.

Got out on 35 mins with a smile on my face.

Definitely recommended.
I'm beginning to edge towards older women as the young lasses I used to book earlier in my 'career' can be a bit hit and miss service wise. Nikki is exactly that, fantastic service.

I'm very likely to go back.

Offline Bustydusty

I’d be a reg if she was nearer - quality service and price

Can’t be many places you can get rimming and cim for half an hour £50

Oh and 2 pops allowed
« Last Edit: May 05, 2023, 06:15:19 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline Silva21

I’d be a reg if she was nearer - quality service and price

Can’t be many places you can get rimming and cim for half an hour £50

Oh and 2 pops allowed

Agreed. I was frequenting a blow and go ten minutes or so down the road from her and that was costing me £30.
May as well pay the extra £20 and have her do a more thorough job.

She was excellent.

Offline prestonhunk2012

I really liked her, my only worry which stopped me from repeat visit was that she spends too much time giving rimming job to punters, though i enjoyed it but i also felt a bit uncomfortable as its very easy to pass STDs through dfk, which offcourse she is good at. I don't know if SPs read our comments but just in case she is reading at any time, please don't perform very lengthy rimming jobs, its not healthy for her and other punters too!!!! Sorry if i am sounding a bit preachy.

Offline TheGangMaster

Anyone know if she has some new whore wear - it was the only thing I could take issue with - it all looked well worn and used - apart from that a great £50 well spent especially the rimming. Have to go back and soon

Offline Silva21

Anyone know if she has some new whore wear - it was the only thing I could take issue with - it all looked well worn and used - apart from that a great £50 well spent especially the rimming. Have to go back and soon

I don't know what she wore previously but I didn't notice anything personally.
She wore thick-ish black suspenders/hold ups with a black body suit on and had a thin dressing gown or shawl which she pulled around her.

As I said, I expected her to be rough but was pleasently surprised.

All the rimming reviews were the main reason for my visit too! It was decent!