Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Luna (Lunamoon123) BDSM - Bristol BS1  (Read 1915 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7115007) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Rickma123

Link External Link/Members Only

When: within two weeks

Duration: 90 minutes £250 which included oral on her, rimming on her, owo,cim, deep throat and BDSM.

Comms:  I have seen Luna around five times now so we message frequently. She is relatively quick to respond  although not always available. I messaged for her availability and we organised to meet the following day at 7pm. The day of our booking she messaged me in the morning to confirm and then I called her when I was outside the hotel.

Where:  When we meet it’s usually at an apartment on Canons way (BS1) although this time she was at a hotel across from Cabot circus.

Appearance:
I have to say her pictures are terrible and need updating. Shes about 25, 5ft5 or 5ft4 without the boots, size 8, Natural perky handful of tits about a B cup, flat stomach with the best ass I have seen on a WG and a pretty face. No botox or lip injections (wears minimal makeup) Blonde medium length hair. She is a really friendly girl who superbly flips a switch when it’s play time. This session she was wearing a black leather short skirt with black lingerie and hair down.

Based on my last experience:
When I first arrived I called her for the room number. She told me she had to come down to let me up the elevator. She met me in the lobby in a long black discreet coat, gave me a kiss and a cuddle and took me straight up to the room. We caught up for about 5 minutes I gave her the cash, she gave me a drink of whisky which I thought was a nice touch and offered me a shower. I had a quick wash and met her on the bed.

I like her to be very verbal throughout our session. She basically spends our time giving me small challenges to pleasure her and humiliate me to then reward me with some deep throat (owo) and edging. I was punished on occasion (with a paddle) and then she would suck me off or let me lick her pussy/ ass as a reward . Although the best part was towards the end when I had finally made her orgasm around 4 times with my tongue (unless she actually is just a really good actor) She positioned herself for reverse cowgirl put the condom on and stuck my cock in her tight pussy. She fucked me hard then flipped around for cowgirl. Then she told me my final reward. I get to cum for her.. What can I say I’m hooked!!

Once finished we both got cleaned up. She laid in bed with me naked and talked and cuddled. I managed to get hard again with her cuddling me so she ended up giving me owo (with cim/swallow) Then it was time for me to leave so I got dressed and was out the door around 5 minutes overtime but didn’t feel rushed by her at all.

Conclusion she’s a sexy, funny girl that gives sensational oral and takes it deep. When we meet it’s always something different upon my request and she seems to always be up for it.

I should add I’m also Australian and from the same city as Luna so I might be biased. Our first meet was also  really good. I will keep it short face fucking, deep throat and oral on her was included in the price. The booking was for 1 hour and  I came twice. This was around 3 months ago. I did ask for anal and it was an extra but unfortunately I don’t remember the price. Maybe £50 
« Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 07:51:43 pm by Rickma123 »

Offline Rickma123

Sorry accidentally copied the wrong link