Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria_bg - Canterbury  (Read 930 times)

1 review(s) for Maria_bg (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline little wanker

External Link/Members Only

Was in Canterbury this week (02/05/23) for a car service and thought I fancy a punt today… a quick AWK search lead me to this SP, being a tit man i fancied a go !!

Did a UKP search on her and could only find one review, Subsequently I discovered if I tape on the review - you see various replies  :dash:

Arranged via text - relatively easily enough, and (bearing in mind my ED) agreed on £60 for OWO, fingering and RO, seeing I wouldn’t be able to fuck her - I have a SP in Dover I see regularly who understands my limits and serves me well, but I fancied a change… Was texted post code, and told to phone for the house number.

House was hard to work out the number, but she saw me wondering and shouted me - FFS.

The front garden was a skip, she opened the door wearing a body lace and flat shoes… up we go to the bedroom - the house was tidy enough and the bedroom and bathroom clean.

She has big saggy tits - small nipples, a belly and a shaved - flappy cunt, photos are at least three maybe more years old !!!

Kit’ off and onto bed, she would not do OWO - and I can’t do condoms (ED) and wanked me whilst I fingered her as she kneeled beside me… made my mind not to RO and just spunked on her tits, I wasn’t bother in making her cum as she wanted to as she rode my fist as I fingered her.

I should have walked but a needed a cum.

Disappointed and annoyed with myself.  Lesions learnt.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Not the best meet but I do appreciate you kicking a review out, thank you  :drinks:

Offline Basalt

On the plus side, you're now a deity. Only God can judge her.