Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: naughty_hotwife - Hucknall Nottingham  (Read 5675 times)

29 review(s) for sexy_mich (22 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Omg what a good time  :lol:
Couldn’t get hold of Jennifer Escado in Hucknall when working out their so tried this one for a BJ meet
Wasn’t going to review as I’d seen her before for a similar service but this was a ton better.
On this occasion I stood in the lounge and she got straight to her knees and I’d say gave me one of the best blow jobs ever, edged so many times smacking it deep to the back of her throat, before I finally blew into her mouth and she just gulped and it was gone as I screamed the house down :lol:

Had a chat after as my legs were shaking like a shitting dog and needed a sit down

She’s back to FS next week

Parking is free and easy on her street
Comms all by text
Mid day meet no issues at all
A million percent recommend and will return

Forgot to add, £30 bargain!!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 06:27:55 pm by Iloveoral »

Online Dipper

Perfect. I’ve been  hoping chance will arise to see her for many moons.  :)

Offline Punterperson1971

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Omg what a good time  :lol:
Couldn’t get hold of Jennifer Escado in Hucknall when working out their so tried this one for a BJ meet
Wasn’t going to review as I’d seen her before for a similar service but this was a ton better.
On this occasion I stood in the lounge and she got straight to her knees and I’d say gave me one of the best blow jobs ever, edged so many times smacking it deep to the back of her throat, before I finally blew into her mouth and she just gulped and it was gone as I screamed the house down :lol:

Had a chat after as my legs were shaking like a shitting dog and needed a sit down

She’s back to FS next week

Parking is free and easy on her street
Comms all by text
Mid day meet no issues at all
A million percent recommend and will return

Forgot to add, £30 bargain!!
One I want to see as she has been to Walsall a few times

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I will be visiting when her legs have the grand reopening next week :lol:

Offline wantkinkyfun

Sadly I don't meet her under 45 only criteria.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Little white lie I think it’s called  :D

Offline Punterperson1971

Sadly I don't meet her under 45 only criteria.
Tell her your 46 she’s not going to ask you for id

Offline JD1

Nice one, wanted to see her since I first started punting and tried a few times but never managed to make it happen. Suspect my availability typically doesn’t match hers as I usually don’t get a response.

Offline Nottsgent88

Nice one, wanted to see her since I first started punting and tried a few times but never managed to make it happen. Suspect my availability typically doesn’t match hers as I usually don’t get a response.

You're not alone on that one mate, I've seen her a few times but she can be a nightmare to get hold of.

Offline midspunter

Glad you had a good time. She's in my top five fucks ever but yeah, not easy to book. I think the two facts are related - she doesn't work that often and that keeps her enthusiasm levels high.

Offline Timkitchen

I’ve met her quite a few times now and always enjoy seeing her.

She’s just one of those unsuspecting but super sexy girls, great oral. Fucked once but got so excited I blew my load almost instantly  :lol:

Offline Punterperson1971

She’s in Walsall Sunday only and I’m not In Walsall then 😥

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
She’s actually a real wife, with a kid, so I guess that effects timings as she works from home a lot, I tend to try and meet mid afternoons before the schools shut  :D
It’s quite mad standing there being blown off with pics of her hubby etc on the wall, same in the bedroom, maybe just edges the excitement  :D

Offline Punterperson1971

She’s actually a real wife, with a kid, so I guess that effects timings as she works from home a lot, I tend to try and meet mid afternoons before the schools shut  :D
It’s quite mad standing there being blown off with pics of her hubby etc on the wall, same in the bedroom, maybe just edges the excitement  :D
It’s exciting stuff mate I’ve fucked a regular while her hubby asked if he could come and watch it’s a turn on as she’s telling him how useless he is etc as she’s being pounded from behind looking straight at him funny as well
« Last Edit: May 05, 2023, 10:08:19 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I’ve often thought I wouldn’t mind her hubby watching, I wouldn’t be surprised if he was up for it as they do swinging apparently

Offline Punterperson1971

I’ve often thought I wouldn’t mind her hubby watching, I wouldn’t be surprised if he was up for it as they do swinging apparently
I’ve had a few fun times with my regular involving her hubby or someone who wants to see her get fucked had one of those a few weeks ago it was exciting .
But yeah shame hot wife is only in my town for 1 day this weekend

Online Dipper

I’d be all for this scenario as well  :wacko:

Offline Punterperson1971

I’d be all for this scenario as well  :wacko:
It’s been fairly new to me(I mean last few years like)this someone watches especially a husband such a turn on knowing his wife is being fucked good and proper in front of them

Offline jnotts

She gives the best head, been my go to for a quick suck for years now. Turns me on watching her stroke my cock while wearing her wedding ring, with pictures of her husband on the wall. Never fucked her, but always spend a few minutes giving her RO before the main event. Always a good time!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Hopefully I’ll get a chance to revisit in the next 2 weeks now she’s doing sex again.
Great girl I’m looking forward to it  :D

Offline Lincs.man1

ILO I tried to see her a few years ago and had booked, but she had to cancel while i was on my way unfortunately... I think i should try again. Is she a looker? Not many people have mentioned her looks, guess that's because she provide such a top notch service...!

Offline RickRMS85

ILO I tried to see her a few years ago and had booked, but she had to cancel while i was on my way unfortunately... I think i should try again. Is she a looker? Not many people have mentioned her looks, guess that's because she provide such a top notch service...!

Saw her a couple years ago. Not a looker, average at best. Pleasant enough. My experience was a borderline neutral, just didn't feel like she was interested in anything other than blowing me and be done with.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 02:32:02 pm by RickRMS85 »

Online Dipper

Saw her a couple years ago. Not a looker, average at best. Pleasant enough. My experience was a borderline neutral, just didn't feel like she was interested in anything other than blowing me and be done with.

What were you expecting regarding her interest ?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I did talk with her about vinted as she was selling kids clothes but wasn’t anything to write home about so left it out the review  :lol: :lol:

Offline Dez86

I've noticed her Twitter has recently gone, so no more photos to tempt with.

Offline Lincs.man1

I did talk with her about vinted as she was selling kids clothes but wasn’t anything to write home about so left it out the review  :lol: :lol:

:lol: