Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish BrookeJ - Glasgow  (Read 3496 times)

2 review(s) for Scottish_BrookeJ (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline YD42

The meet happened a coupe of weeks ago in a city centre hotel, no issues with the room or entering the hotel, plenty of hustle and bustle. Initial contact made through AW then text, all pretty straight forward with reasonably prompt responses.

One hour incall (£200), a little on the steep side for me bit it was a 'fuck it' kinda day (literally).

Brooke is a lovely looking girl with the stated age looking spot on to me (25). She is well groomed with minimal make up, lovely figure which the photos on her profile being accurate, shaved pussy, and great breasts to suck on. On to the action with Brooke taking the initiative with some excellent OWO, nice and deep with a bit of gagging and lots of spit, onto 69, condom on with her on top finishing with me fucking her hard from behind with her standing. Some nice chat followed, never bothered to try for a 2nd pop but didn't feel rushed at any point, out the door bang on the hour.

Would I return? Probably but the £200 per hour is a little steep for me although this is becoming the norm it would seem.

External Link/Members Only

Online Waterhouse

The meet happened a coupe of weeks ago in a city centre hotel, no issues with the room or entering the hotel, plenty of hustle and bustle. Initial contact made through AW then text, all pretty straight forward with reasonably prompt responses.

One hour incall (£200), a little on the steep side for me bit it was a 'fuck it' kinda day (literally).

Brooke is a lovely looking girl with the stated age looking spot on to me (25). She is well groomed with minimal make up, lovely figure which the photos on her profile being accurate, shaved pussy, and great breasts to suck on. On to the action with Brooke taking the initiative with some excellent OWO, nice and deep with a bit of gagging and lots of spit, onto 69, condom on with her on top finishing with me fucking her hard from behind with her standing. Some nice chat followed, never bothered to try for a 2nd pop but didn't feel rushed at any point, out the door bang on the hour.

Would I return? Probably but the £200 per hour is a little steep for me although this is becoming the norm it would seem.

External Link/Members Only
Which city? Need a location please.

Offline YD42

Apologies, Glasgow city centre