Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slender Thai Kiaya - Marylebone  (Read 1784 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6721755) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline asahi

External Link/Members Only

May 2023

£150

1 Hour

Basement flat not far from Marylebone station.

Pretty face, small, thin, good hips, nice fake tits, great body. Looks better than the pictures on her profile, darker skin, a few tattoos.

BBBJCIM. Sex. Hand job.

Didn't discuss services, things just happened.

After we'd sorted out the paperwork she offered me a shower, gave me a towel. I had a quick shower, then went back into the room. She helped me dry off. I lay on the bed, she starts sucking my cock, it was good. There's a mirror at the end of the bed, angled perfectly to give a good view, though the lighting was low, would have been better if the room was brighter, I thought of asking her to put more lights on, but I didn't want to break the mood. She continued to suck quite vigorously, and eventually I ejaculated, she kept on sucking as my semen erupted into her mouth, it was really intense, really good. I was coming for what might have been a good ten to fifteen seconds, she almost got every last drop, but some of it dribbled out, I was having a hard time keeping track of things though, the sensations were so overwhelming, I had to shut my eyes tightly as I tried not to cry out too loudly. Holy fuck that was great! She didn't run off to the bathroom, she stayed beside me, and I didn't hear her spit, I watched her face and I think I saw her swallow! It's not something I had asked for or expected. It's not listed on her likes, so perhaps I was just lucky, or maybe she did spit, but I was oblivious to it in my post nut state. I should have asked, but I was barely able to speak at that moment. She grabbed some tissue and started cleaning me up, all the while keeping a firm grip on my cock, kneading out the last drops of cum. She finished cleaning me up. I think I had maybe been there for not even ten minutes by this point.

I couldn't get over the sight of her tits, I wanted to touch them, so I asked if I could touch and she said yes, as I licked and sucked her nipples she seemed to jump and quiver, telling me they were sensitive.

With a heavy sigh, I asked her if she could do massage. She said yes, so I turned around to lay on my stomach. For some reason, I really needed this massage, it just felt so good, the position I was laying in wasn't particularly comfortable, but the sweet relief I felt as she squeezed my muscles and put her weight on my back made up for it. After many minutes of this I started to reach back to stroke the side of her leg and and gently squeeze her bum. I decided to turn around and lay on my back, my cock was starting to rise up.

She started sucking again, as she knelt beside me I reached over and gripped her bum cheek, teasing her pussy with the my finger tips. She reached for a condom. Once she'd got it onto my cock, she got on top and started to rock back and forth. I reached up with both hands, cupping her breasts, rubbing her nipples with my thumbs. After a few minutes of this, I felt like I needed to have more control, so I asked for doggy, she shifted to the side, I got behind her and started thrusting. Admiring the tattoos on her back, I noticed two dimples at the base of her spine, in a perfect position to rest my fingertips as my hands gripped her bum cheeks, or to rest my thumbs as my hands gripped her waist. Although it was quite dark, as I looked down at my cock going in and out of her pussy, I could see her anus calling out to me, so I asked her if we could do anal. She said no. She said I'm too big, which is a shame, because the reason I went to see her was because I wanted to try anal. I started to soften a bit after this, it was still really nice though.

Eventually I pulled out, having not yet ejaculated, and lay on my back, she pulled the condom off, then got some oil and started giving me a hand job, she licked the tip a little, but didn't go so far as to suck with the enthusiasm she had shown at the started of the meeting. She tried, it was good, but I wanted a blowjob but she wasn't into doing at this point, and looking back, I think I need much longer to recover after coming the first time, so eventually, despite her best efforts I did not cum, and I decided to call it a day, asked her if I could use the shower. Had a shower, then back to the room, got dressed, said goodbye, and left.

She's a great woman, I've seen the other reviews, I only saw them after I had booked the meeting, and I was actually starting to worry that I had made a mistake. I really wanted to try anal, and as I read the other reviews I realised that perhaps I had picked the wrong girl, but seeing her pictures, I just had to meet her and give it a try, I'm glad I did, I would like to see her again, though I'm not sure when, I would likely see someone new the next time I make a booking. Good blowjob, would see her again just for that.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

"eventually I ejaculated, she kept on sucking as my semen erupted into her mouth, it was really intense, really good. I was coming for what might have been a good ten to fifteen seconds, she almost got every last drop, but some of it dribbled out, I was having a hard time keeping track of things though, the sensations were so overwhelming, I had to shut my eyes tightly as I tried not to cry out too loudly. Holy fuck that was great!"

Love this! Agree so intense, but what a feeling... love it when girls do this milking totally dry.