Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Julie - Diva - Gloucester Rd  (Read 1044 times)

Offline Stevehgl3

External Link/Members Only

Impulsive punt. Saw a couple of reviews and for £250/hr I went for it. I knew I wasn’t going fully for looks but for service as other reviews anticipated

I wasn’t too impressed when I walked in, early 30’s curvy body, quite nice D cups that hanged well, bit of a tummy and odd shape ass, probably size 10-12. Very friendly and complementary. We started snogging quickly, good DFK and then she went south almost immediately. Now this is where she earned the positive, she sucked my cock for 30min roughly like she hasn’t had one for a while, like desperate BJ like my dick was made of candy. Pretty enthusiastic OWO and plenty of DT, I sensed I could do whatever I wanted to started face fucking her quite vigorously, she was enjoying it. That was followed by some rimming on me (YMMV) and great ball sucking. That was followed by mish, doggy and alternating with more facefuck. She got super wet and I think she came like 3 times, proper nympho. We were fucking for 50 min and I could tell she could have handle it even longer. Most SP’s get tired at this point and they want you to end but she was game. I had somewhere to be so quick wash and left.

What she was lacking in looks she compensated with service pretty enthusiastic and eager to please and great cock hoovering which felt great. Would recommend, but I won’t return as I have a long HL and I like to see new girls

Offline pantywetter

Glad you agreed with my review.  She loves the D I agree.
Think she’s leaving soon I should return.