Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Things you never expected to see..........  (Read 1850 times)

Offline pythondan

"In the past week 8 of my 10 bookings have overstayed . This is the quickest way to watch a girl increase their rates. Talking for 15 mins after your time is up is unacceptable. I’m quite relaxed but I’m losing my mind because this seems the normal . Please stop it ."

English Rebecca tweeting to complain about excessive chatting during bookings  :lol:

Offline southcoastpunter

so is this thread meant to be a general discussion about "things we didn't expect to see" in which case it perhaps should be in the general  / national board as it isn't SW specific or is it a thread about English Rebecca, a SW SP? if the former I or any Forum helper can move it.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Things I never expected to see? ER complaining publicly about punters? You must be seriously bored, Dan. I'm sure she'll be grateful to you for posting this, though.

Offline justalad

WTF is the point of this thread?

Overstaying any business isn’t a good thing.  Time = money be it a SP, electrician, builder or any other self employed job.

Offline ian cognito

If you have not met Rebecca (or read some of her reviews on here) then you might not understand the irony in her complaing about too much chat.

Offline inalco

WTF is the point of this thread?

Overstaying any business isn’t a good thing.  Time = money be it a SP, electrician, builder or any other self employed job.

I think the point is the SP keeps the punter talking after the agreed upon session is over time wise, and then asks for more money as he overstayed, despite the fact it was the SP talking that was the reason for him 'overstaying'.

Happened to me a few years ago and I had given an envelope with the agreed sum in which she hadn't counted, (as I had seen her a couple of times before), and after I left she started sending me awful texts and threatening to leave bad feedback on AW!  She wanted double!

I hadn't instigated the conversation, she was the one being chatty, and then demanded more money.  I didn't pay any extra, but did agree a fixed rate with her for future meetings, and told her it was up to her to tell me when my time was up.

Sadly covid intervened and she left AW.