Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Yuna siam horny - Manchester  (Read 2757 times)

36 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6974272) (31 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline northern_lust

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 mins - £70

First impressions

Hidden behind the door, she's a cute little thing. Facially not as good as pictures on AW but her body is just as good IMO.

Apartment not too far outside of Manchester city centre, she's obviously travelling around but room was fit for purpose.

Service

Started with plenty of mutual groping and kissing, reverse oral on her (fresh, tight little pussy), before she asked me to lie back.

She asked if I wanted oral without, which would be £20 extra. I didn't opt for this, but she started licking away at my balls and gave it a good suck anyway, whilst looking up at me naughtily. She then put the bag on, sucked some more before we went through a few positions. She's got a proper hot little body, she's also tight and willing to take a fucking; lots of kissing throughout too!

Overall

Pleasant time with a hot little Thai woman, who seemed eager to please. Good vfm!

Offline frankc

She's building up a decent reputation this one... :thumbsup:

Offline northern_lust

Your review was one of many that led me there, so cheers :thumbsup: I've been wanting to get back in for a while but there seems to be so many lacklustre services now! I really want to try a Latina/Brazilian too, if you've any tips :lol:

Luckily for my wallet, Luna's elsewhere in the country for a couple of weeks. She said she'll be back though!

Offline frankc

Your review was one of many that led me there, so cheers :thumbsup:

I've not seen her mate, location isn't good for me

Offline northern_lust

Apologies, I did see you on one or two Yuna based threads though haha.

Offline CameronB

She's building up a decent reputation this one... :thumbsup:

I would fuck her every day if I could mate 🔥😋 However fancy a change from Thai so going for the very best DIVINE LOLLA (Poland) next sometime this month 🙏🤗 Cannot wait as her feedback both on here and AW out of this world!! Her comms best I have ever seen too....Cheers

Offline nuggett70

i think i am the only disappointed punter here! i agree she has a cracking body! anyway my review is there to see!

Offline northern_lust

I would fuck her every day if I could mate 🔥😋 However fancy a change from Thai so going for the very best DIVINE LOLLA (Poland) next sometime this month 🙏🤗 Cannot wait as her feedback both on here and AW out of this world!! Her comms best I have ever seen too....Cheers

Is she coming to Manchester? Or am I going to have to make a trip to Liverpool... fit!