Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria_bg - canterbury  (Read 716 times)

Offline little wanker

hi guys, in canterbury and fancy a go at Maria_bg this afternoon… anyone seen her recently.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 386
Let us know how you get on, I look forward to your first review  :drinks:

Offline southcoastpunter

No, i haven't.

Have you done a search for her? putting her AW number in the search bar - top right of each screen. There isn't much info but:

"Door was opened by this old sack of shit External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only who began giving me the run around" from 2019 review of her flat mate.  Also she has had her AW account since 2018 but only 4 AW reviews at least 3 of which are suspect. Umm, why only 4?

I don't know your area but surely there are better options?

Offline Shagswell2001

hi guys, in canterbury and fancy a go at Maria_bg this afternoon… anyone seen her recently.

Don't know anything about this particular sp,  but the Bulgarians in this area have a bad rep.  Supposedly old, overweight and generally a crap service. Personally I'd avoid.
If you are into Thai  girls, there is usually a good selection in Canterbury.  A quick search on here will soon reveal the best..

Offline Fuzzyduck

How did you get on?

Offline little wanker

sort of okay… will post review shortly !

Offline little wanker

Don't know anything about this particular sp,  but the Bulgarians in this area have a bad rep.  Supposedly old, overweight and generally a crap service. Personally I'd avoid.
If you are into Thai  girls, there is usually a good selection in Canterbury.  A quick search on here will soon reveal the best..

thanks fella, bad choice for sure.. can concur with your comments, will post review shortly once of got over my disagreement

Offline Fuzzyduck

sort of okay… will post review shortly !

:thumbsup:

"... flappy cunt... "  :lol:

Offline martleto88

I am Bulgarian and i will confirm that it’s not worth the try mate… specially in that area

Offline little wanker

:thumbsup:

"... flappy cunt... "  :lol:

🤣🤣 that’s even made me lough…
« Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 08:36:22 pm by little wanker »