Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ginger Chinese massage cardiff  (Read 4284 times)

Offline snaitram99

There is a recent ad on gumtree which seems to indicate the Chinese massage place in the old hairdressers on Ninian Park Road has been refurbished and reopened.

Also Ginger massage ltd. at that address recently registered (public info from Companies House).

Has anyone been? I might be able to get there this week and I could do with a massage.

Offline Cardiffguy

Haven't been there for over a year. Old Chinese lady desperate for b2b last time but kept saying just HE. If you're gonna try one for us all would be much appreciated 👍🏼

Offline Takeapunt81

There is a recent ad on gumtree which seems to indicate the Chinese massage place in the old hairdressers on Ninian Park Road has been refurbished and reopened.

Also Ginger massage ltd. at that address recently registered (public info from Companies House).

Has anyone been? I might be able to get there this week and I could do with a massage.

Offline Takeapunt81

Seen bo bo there very recently. Review maybe tomorrow if I've time but wow she was very cute and seemed genuinely very horny. Best sensual massage I've ever had and if anyone is considering it I'd 100% reccomend.

Offline snaitram99

Seen bo bo there very recently. Review maybe tomorrow if I've time but wow she was very cute and seemed genuinely very horny. Best sensual massage I've ever had and if anyone is considering it I'd 100% reccomend.

Sounds promising. Has the place actually been done up?

Do you have the current number? I assume calls still taken by someone else.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 11:32:16 pm by snaitram99 »

Offline Takeapunt81

Hadn't been previously but place seemed nice inside with a shower in the actual room. I used the number in the advert

Offline Takeapunt81

Having been refresh and marigold in the past this was miles better. Not even close

Offline nonuser

I'm probably being dull, but I can't see the advert. Could you post it please?

Offline snaitram99

Hadn't been previously but place seemed nice inside with a shower in the actual room. I used the number in the advert

Maybe I'm being thick but I can't see a number in the advert. (If you compare Fah's advert for example it's clear in the text).

Went past there today but no sign of being open.

Also where is this 2 hour car park nearby? :unknown:

Offline Punting_Mad

I'd try pressing the green button.

Offline Happyguylucky

Having been refresh and marigold in the past this was miles better. Not even close

Hi Takeapunt81, was this a better massage or better extra service’s offered and if so what was on offer?
Thanks

Offline snaitram99

I'd try pressing the green button.

Ok I clicked the green call button and got the number. Thanks. I'm not used to Vivastreet adverts and was put off by a warning about leaving the browser etc. Too late for this week but may try next.

I think we need your review to avoid lots of separate questions being asked.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 09:21:32 am by snaitram99 »

Offline snaitram99

Hi Takeapunt81, was this a better massage or better extra service’s offered and if so what was on offer?
Thanks

I think he was answering my question about the place being done up, as it used to be a bit of a dump.

In general though the Thais are better at proper massage and the Chinese are likely to prioritise extras. That's what I've found anyway. Chinese also tend to be younger and move around locations.

Offline clevertrevor

I'm interested to know what this bobo girl provided and at what cost too.  Message them yesterday asking how long she was there for but didn't get an answer, just a reply if when did I want to book so maybe she's gone already