Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Jenna - Swansea Outcall  (Read 1618 times)

1 review(s) for Jenna Angel (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline martin1964

LinkExternal Link/Members Only

Price: £180 / 60 minutes

Communication: 7/10 – All by AW email, I found if you email after about 4PM there is no response until the next day, likewise if you email on a Friday it’s Monday lunchtime before there is a reply.

Had business down in Swansea and so booked Jenna for an evening outcall to my hotel for the following week. Meeting was all confirmed and good to go but the booking was cancelled the morning of the date the booking was arranged for.

Would I try and book again? No, £180 is towards the higher end of the scale for Swansea and for this price one would expect reliability. The booking was agreed and it was cancelled on her side, so an automatic negative for me.

Offline Takeapunt81

Have you ever cancelled? Things happen. Atleast she gave notice rather than just radio silence

Offline brianamorgan

Bit harsh negative i think although its frustrating to be let down she did give you notice, i have always found the agency comms to be spot on so prob best of going through them than the AW profile.

Offline Justjim1987

While it is your review mate & I completely get the frustration, I have to agree with the others a negative seems extremely harsh given the agency gave you notice the morning of the booking. I understand it wasn't ideal but FA are a really reliable agency.

Offline SALIBA

Not sure why you'd take such a high price punt on a sp with 0 AW feedback to be fair

Online Punting_Mad

Why is everybody giving him a hard time..? Fair do's ln attempting a tofft
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 05:54:25 pm by Punting_Mad »

Offline Takeapunt81

Why is everybody giving him a hard time..? Fair do's ln attempting a tofft

Dont think it's a hard time. But things do sometimes come up. Better to get cancelled than have a no show

Online justalad

Not sure why you'd take such a high price punt on a sp with 0 AW feedback to be fair
The agency is however well reviewed!

Online justalad

The OP has reviewed more than all other posters on this thread combined yet is still having shit thrown for leaving a red reviews.  Why?  Who’s trying to score brownie points with the agency?

He clearly planned in advance, was looking forward to the punt and it went tits up.

@Punting_Mad, I’m with you and your comment is spot on.