Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jamie - UKGG - Outcall to Central London Hotel - Stunner  (Read 3234 times)

Offline happygolucky

This was a while ago - sometime much earlier this year when I was in London for business. I’ve been busy so getting round to posting now. I hosted Jamie for 2 hours at a top tier hotel in central London. I’ve used the agency before and have found them to be organized and efficient.

This was my first date with Jamie, and at 1200 for 2hrs was the top end of my range. I’m sure I’ll take some flack for that, but to be honest with girls like Jamie you get what you pay for.

Jamie arrived bang on time and all I can say is she’s a complete stunner. Looked, smelt and tasted amazing. You’ll see from the photos that she’s model material, although I think she sometimes drops off the site so you won’t always see her there. Was also very discrete and the kind of girl who won’t cause a stir at reception in a top tier hotel - I’m sensitive to that because I have had a couple of bad experiences of a girl arriving and making a scene.

She’s also very friendly and down to earth, not a hint of attitude or arrogance. You never know what’s coming through the door, but within a few seconds it was clear she’s the complete package.

We settled down and had a really good chat. That’s the main difference to my experience from that of another punter who reported here… with me she was very bubbly with lots to talk about. Obviously enjoys life and has busy diary. Would be a good dinner date.

Play time was really fun. Awesome body and she said something along the lines of “she is open to most things”… I didn’t enquire about anal, but it may be on the cards. She’s a great kisser with the softest lips, and provided an exquisite BJ with CIM and with no hesitation to swallowing the lot. Super soft skin and a squeaky clean ass that was perfect for rimming. Great sex.

Happy to recommend if you play in this high end market and are not overly fazed by the donation. Shes as good as they get: discrete, stunning, great conversation, friendly personality and down-to-earth. Real class.

The agency is great. Some girls can host at home, others might request a deposit for a hotel room. I tend to do outcall since I find it less stressful hosting and avoiding travel. Just don’t waste their time.

External Link/Members Only

p.s. please no ranting about the donation. If you don’t like it then move on.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 12:39:42 pm by happygolucky »

Offline youngwolf994

Cheers, I’ve been wanting to see her but she’s always “away”. She’s a mega babe based on her IG photos.

Offline Silencio

Was the kissing with tongue or not?

Offline Silencio

I can't find her on the website, is she not working anymore?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

"You’ll see from the photos that she’s model material, although I think she sometimes drops off the site so you won’t always see her there"

Offline happygolucky

She’s on the website as of today. Take another look. Just doesn’t have her personal page fully active.

Offline happygolucky

Good question

A little bit, overall a great kisser, but definitely not full on teenager tonsil tennis. I was fine with that. Generally very affectionate.