Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Yuna siam horny - Manchester  (Read 1331 times)

36 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6974272) (31 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jampratt

External Link/Members Only

Location: Mcr City Centre (just off the Mancunian Way, near the new First Street buildings). Wkd so managed to get a pay and display spot right outside the apartment, might be more difficult during the wk or on a busier day.

Rate: £60 for 15mins...Plus £20 for Kissing,OWO and CIM (although CIM didnt end up happening due to me changing my mind). She did say £90 but I just offered her £80 total which she accepted.

Comms: Had the urge and saw her light on so fired a txt and arranged to meet an hour later. Address given via txt. Txt on arrival and given the buzz numbers. Very straightforward.

Girl: Being honest im not at all in to Thai women I just had the urge for a change from my usual type (Slim Scally looking Blondes/Brunettes). Her photos are very much photoshopped but I knew that and its easy to tell, her complexion isnt great but she has a nice friendly way about her and a cracking body...Slim, huge fake tits and a nice arse.

Service: I had intended to just make this a Blow and Go with CIM...undressed and lay on the mattress (which is on the floor, no actual bed which isnt/wasnt an issue for me) and she jumped on me. Had a good suck of those tits and was gently slapping her arse, she didnt really seem to want to kiss much very light pecking type of kissing which was a bit disappointing. Anyway I stood up and she started giving me OWO with her on all fours with her arse/legs spread looking up at me and me having a good firm slap of her arse which she seemed to enjoy whilst she had my increasingly hard cock in her mouth. I was also lightly pulling her hair and face fucking her. OWO was good and I was going to fulfill my desire of CIM but I just had to give her a good seeing to from behind for a bit, she put her face right down and proper arched her back..great view while I pounded away until completion. Was in there for around the agreed 15mins.

Overall: Was a Pump and dump style meet in the end which was decent. I wouldnt return as I say it was just a change from my usual type but if your into Thai women Id recommend. She said she was moving in a wk or so but after some translation issues it turns out she's only going down the road to Salford.