Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissKDD / KristenDD September 2014  (Read 5482 times)

163 review(s) for MissKDD (159 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mbyrnes

Who: MissKDD / KristenDD
When: 09/2014
Cost: £275
Duration: 1.5 hours
Services I used: Regular sex (many positions), anal, deep throat (owo), DFK, CIM, COF, rimming

External Link/Members Only

Body: 8/10
Face: 7.5/10
Attitude: 10/10
Service: 10/10
Overall: 9/10

TL;DR:

KDD was amazing. Hot. Great anal. Great DTBJ. Great attitude. Well worth the money.

Longer version:

Firstly, thanks for Hendrix for writing so many reviews on KDD. His writing motivated me to try out KDD despite the fact that she has no photos on AW nor any visible feedback. To be honest, while making the booking, neither of these 'issues' even registered in my mind because I had read so much about her on here from various reviewers.

I messaged KDD on AW the week before I saw her and lined up up an in-call. As others have mentioned, KDD has a day job and despite the limited AW profile, receives a lot of messages there expressing interest in her services. Booking in advance is recommended.

Communications were simple yet detailed. The night before I saw her she sent me the complete address details. I'd asked her to wear something sexy, lacy and black. She obliged by opening the door in a Agent Provocateur outfit with suspenders, stockings and louboutins fuck me heels. Success.

Given that KDD doesn't show pictures, I thought it might be useful to describe how she looks as objectively as possible. She's about 5'4' with amazing 34DD breasts (fake, but you can't tell by looking OR touching). She's curvy in the fact that if you like size 6 models, KDD won't fit you're bill. Her figure is womanly and nicely proportioned. There was a whole lot of ass to smack while fucking her doggy, and yet she had a proportionally tiny waste. Magical. I like girls with big (natural looking/feeling) boobs and I don't care if the rest of the figure is in proportion to that, so I give her an excellent 8/10. 

Facially, she has a passing resemblance to Kirsten Dunst, but not that much. She has slightly longer than shoulder length dusty blonder hair that looks pretty natural. She wears a normal amount of make-up with perhaps a little more than normal on the eyes. She's cute looking, and her looks belie her service, which is filthy hot. I would say that her best asset are her piercing eyes. They scream 'fuck me', or 'cum in my mouth' when she looks at you while you do either of those things to her. They are very intense. I've rated her 7.5 out of 10 here because my rating scale takes 5 to be average female attractiveness across the entirely population. 10 is the one in a million girl.

Upon arrival and after some short hellos (and sorting out the notes) she offered me a glass of wine. I asked to take a shower as I was coming straight from work and she sorted me a clean towel. She asked where I would like to start, bed room or....? I said the lounge. Before I got in the shower she made a point of giving me deep kiss and plenty of stroking. I could tell this was to ensure that I was a little more relaxed upon joining her in the lounge after the shower. It worked.

She handed me the wine and we began to kiss. At first on the mouth, then all over. She soon sat down on the sofa and started giving me a BJ while I gulped my wine. She was slow and delicate at first, licking my shaft. Suddenly, before I knew it she was balls deep. And if you don't know that feeling of when your cock reaches the back of her throat, and then slips deeper still until it's entirely engulfed while her lips wrap snuggly around the base of your penis... then quite simply, you haven't lived. She proceeded to effortlessly nod up and down, on occasion grabbing my thighs to ensure she could force my penis all the way in. To be honest, I'm surprised I didn't cum during the 5 or 10 minutes of this heavily service. I'm usually pretty sensitive to such pleasures.

Soon we switched into me giving her head, and her showing me how she likes her pussy rubbed. Before long, she let me go at it and she was cumming and squirting all over the sofa. This was a first for me and I wasn't sure how I would react. Amazing. She took my fingers in her mouth and sucked them all one by one. She promptly switched back into a 69 position so she could "take me even deeper" and she really did. Total nirvana. Her head bobbing back and forth, up and down, Over and over...

Soon, I decided I wanted to fuck her... in the ass. She said, "straight away?". I said "yes". She said "Excellent, why not?" Out comes the butt plug (I didn't even realise it was there) and we both licks our fingers and start lubbing her up. Pretty soon I'm easing my way in and before long she's whispering to me to go harder, to go faster. We switch so she's on top and soon she's in control, and before long I can't tell which hole I'm in. Both were as tight as one another and she's bouncing up and down, tits in my face, kissing my lips when they're not sucking her nipples. At this point I can't really remember the order of play. It went on in different positions for about 45 minutes until she started to rim me while wanking me off and soon I let myself cum, and told her to go down on me deep while I did so. I cum in her throat, and she keeps me in her mouth until every last drop is gone. She swallows. I check that I'm still alive. Epic.

I think it's worth mentioning that while I recovered conversation was really great. She's a smart girl with a solid day job. I'll keep the description of the second round shorter.

We switch to the bedroom. She starts giving me excellent deep throat and I somehow end up pile driving her ass, then her pussy, doggy style. I tell her to lie on the bed, head hanging off the end. I pump her face and frantically rub her pussy. She drenches the bed while gagging on my cock. We switch to more sex, and some more anal. To finish, she sticks a dildo to the mirror and inserts it into herself, while taking my cock in the style to which I've now become accustomed. After a good 15 minutes I'm ready to cum on her face, while looks great. I then pop the final shots into her mouth and back down her throat. She ends by cleaning up the cum from her face by collected it on her fingers, then into her mouth. "More wine", she asks?

Suffice it to say, it was great. Great sex, great experience, great company and of course, great deep throat.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 11:42:00 pm by mbyrnes »

Offline hendrix

Glad you had a good punt and that yet another UKP member finds out for themselves that KDD is one of the best out there!  :drinks:

Offline yuiop300

Sounds epic!

Thanks for the review along with hendrics, cisco, bigdickus etc.

Fb878

Offline hendrix

How is she on clockwTching?

My experience has been don't take the piss and she won't. Never been an issue.

Offline Mij

My experience has been don't take the piss and she won't. Never been an issue.

+1

Taffster

I'm absolutely gutted!...I'm working in London this week and booked MissKDD for an outcall last night. However due to unforeseen work commitments I had to cancel. We tried to rearrange but our calendars just didn't match up for the rest of the week... :thumbsdown:

To make it worse I'm back in town at the end of the month but Kirsten is having a few holidays around that time so I may miss out then as well! Ah well I'll just have to keep reading the rave reviews about her on here and look forward to the time I do get to see her.

Offline mbyrnes

I arrived spot on time, and left spot on time. I took a shower at the start and end. I was the one who actually asked what the time was at the end, as she hadn't been checking. She was very relaxed.

Offline claretandblue

I arrived spot on time, and left spot on time. I took a shower at the start and end. I was the one who actually asked what the time was at the end, as she hadn't been checking. She was very relaxed.

As you arrived and left spot on time the showers came out of your time,not good at all!
at £275 for 90 mins i hope she at least has a good range of shower gels...

Offline Daveg

Am seeing her tomorrow, any advice?

Dave

Offline hendrix

Dave

What sort of advice? Just enjoy yourself!

Offline mbyrnes

Dave

If you are new to punting or want to try something specific, just let her know. She's perfectly friendly :)

Offline mbyrnes

As you arrived and left spot on time the showers came out of your time,not good at all!
at £275 for 90 mins i hope she at least has a good range of shower gels...

Sure they did, but I'd also gone for two long sessions with her and not sure I could have popped again using the time I was in the shower (10 minutes in total, max). I maximised my time really well.

Tornado9

Im scheduled to see her tomorrow  :D

After reading all of her reviews by hendrix, cisco etc i cant wait.

Ive had some bad punts and some ok ones so hopefully tomorrow ill finally get to experience an enthusiastic session

Offline Daveg

so hopefully tomorrow ill finally get to experience an enthusiastic session

You will do

Dave

Tornado9

Assume you saw her today dave

How did it go?

Offline Daveg

Very well, great girl. Won't put in a report, as will just say what others have been saying. And will visit again.

Dave

Offline KentAde

Well after being on a sabbitical for nearly 6 months (although still semi on it!  :D) fancied fucking an arse again soon......and who better to see than KDD! Booked in already for next month..... :kissgirl:
She already loves the thought of an anal piledriver again...  ;)

Offline Peterbry

Her AW profile now says 'Erotic Content Provider' only (and there is no content on there). Has she retired?

Offline KentAde

Her AW profile now says 'Erotic Content Provider' only (and there is no content on there). Has she retired?

Think she may be, or has an upcoming, holiday.....

Offline hendrix

Offline monstar

Think she may be, or has an upcoming, holiday.....

Unfortunately she is now on holiday until early October as I found out while trying to book her a few days ago.

password02

Unfortunately she is now on holiday until early October as I found out while trying to book her a few days ago.

+1 - Had hinted if she fancied doing a duo with Adele4u - but no answer as yet as back in a few weeks