Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Tanya Turner - Hot MILF touring Colnbrook  (Read 3268 times)

23 review(s) for MISS_TANYA_TURNER (17 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline TallnHung

The Lady:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Definitely the lady in the pictures.
I found her really attractive.  Tits as previously reviewed show signs of weight loss but still decent.
Dressed sexy, curves in the right places and definitely someone who you'd shag if you saw her in the street and clicked.
Really gigggly, chatty throughout, did exactly what I wanted and hit all of the buttons for me.

The Short version:
Happened in March 2023
£120 for 45 minutes.
DFK, OWO DT, RO, more OWO, Cowgirl, mish and doggie, cum on body and tits.

The Long version:
Hadnt really felt like a punt for a while other than a couple regs I have already reviewed here.
Had a tough day and needed some relief, she's been on HL for a while so texted and figured if I got a response I'd go and if not nothing lost.
Fast response, was available for a 45 minute meet within the hour so lined it up and made my way there.

Fortress Colnbrook easy to find, if you know you know, and she met me at the door. 
Was impressed as soon as I saw her as she is good looking, had a giggle fun nature and gave me a DFK before I even got my shoes off.
Up to the room, offered and had a shower and came back in wearung a towel.
We chatted a bit standing and 1st thing I noticed were her stunning eyes, yeah eyes.  They just look naughty.
So started with some initial DFK, very sexy and with tongues as we felt each other up.  Great start.
We moved to the bed and more DFK followed by her going down for some OWO.  Very soft but very deep too and before long I was fully hard and she was deepthroating me.  Not that gaggy sort of deepthroat just the sort that you see it disspear and wonder where she's put it all.  This continued for about 15 minutes and I was really enjoying the view.  loads of eye contact, complete cock worship and dribbling down my cock now and then and stroking away at it and my balls.  I didnt want it to end.
Back up foor some DFK and she asked if it was her turn as I'd been teasing her clit with my fingers whilst she was blowing me.
On her back and I went to town on her clit and got a couple of very convincing and loud orgasms from her, I reckon the neighbours needed a fag after that.
back up for some sucking on her tits, very repsonsive nipples and then some DFK before I was back on my back and she went back to blowing me, deep again and she really seems to enjoy it.  Asked what I wanted next and I asked why dont you ride me so she put the bag on and posiitoned herself over me and owered herself in a squat holding the headboard.  she rode the hell out of me and I was in real risk of cumming uphill so sat up, spun her around and went into some deep stick mish which she seemed to really enjoy.  Pillow under her arse next and I ploghed away as hard as I could with her writhing under me.  She either really enjoys getting fucked or plays it well and was pushing her hips up to meet my thrusts.  I as starting to flag so she said 'come on fuck me doggie' so positioned her right and slid in to my balls.  Im not sure at this stage who was fucking who as she was backing into me hard, groaning away and telling me to fuck her as hard as I wanted.  Some deep hard thrusts and soon I was ready to cum. Slid out, off with the bag and once she was on her back I shot a load up her torso and over her tits.  Big cumshot and she complimented me on my aim and volume.

Sat and cuddled a bit as she cleaned me up as well as herself, we chatted again and she's good chat.  Only as I made for the door did she ask for the cash, nice touch.
Stood up, dressed, and made our way downstairs where she DFKd me at the door again and I wondered if I was on for a 2nd go. 
Left spent, empty and planning to go back again sometime for more.

I rate her, she's a proper MILF, knows her body and how to use it and whilst could be said to show her age a little she's still very attractive for me. 
She would have been a real stunner in her 30s but still hot IMHO now for a MILF lover and her eyes are just amazing too.

Offline aj12345

Great review. I've been umming and ah'ing over this one. Your review has helped me decide to get a booking in with her as soon as I can.

Offline Bat

I was booked in with Tanya for this leg of her tour but some travel issues meant she had to cancel - not at all her fault and everything was very amicable.

Couldn’t make a date this month so I’m hoping we can meet up in May if she’s back again - especially after reading this review!