Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Shinycrystal - Oxford  (Read 2348 times)

1 review(s) for Shinycrystal (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline trailblazer

External Link/Members Only

Venue
An incall to a mid-market hotel in Oxford with easy enough road access and plenty of parking, although the entry/exit arrangements were obscure and required presentation at reception for an exit pass.

The SP
Slim and petite as in her profile photos, with no surprises and age probably about right. She's from 'up-North' and operates only out of a hotel. There was no pre-session interaction about requirements, likes, dress etc as she made no effort on the comms side. This should have been an alert that her objective was to get the money for the least effort.

The business
No rapport had been established beforehand, and right from the start there was no personal connection. Her introduction was to tell me that the taste of cum and even pre-cum made her retch, so CIM wasn't an option. It was clear that OWO wasn't much of an option either. I knew CIM wasn't on her Likes List, but OWO was. She was making no effort at all to get the session off the ground and we just lay clothed on the bed. I tried to get the ball rolling by suggesting a massage. This was very mediocre, but I've had worse. She had to be cajoled into discarding the bra, and eventually she did some reach-unders. I got a finger in under her pants, but she wasn't much happy about it. It was all going nowhere so I turned her over and started to give her nips some attention. She was flinching a bit at that too. She seemed surprised that I wanted to get her pants off, but off they came in the end. She made no attempt to deliver oral, either with or without. She claims to be a champion squirter, but didn't like the fingering that delivers it. After 15 minutes into a one-hour booking she put a condom on, but the whole tone of the meeting had affected my normally reliable erection and I gave up and got dressed. She didn't even get off the bed to let me out of the room. I left after 20 minutes into a one-hour booking.

Conclusions
For £140 this was one of the worst punts I've ever had. From the first text message to leaving the room she had no interest in making any effort to deliver an acceptable level of service. She didn't want to do oral let alone OWO or CIM, didn't like fingers, and flinched when I tried to play with her nips, so this was a solid negative.

Offline HawkG

Looks like a junkie in the PG, so I'm not surprised. 

Offline Lewis

Her former AW name was Sexycras

External Link/Members Only

Check out some past reviews of her and some of the comments that follow one of the reviews.

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only 
« Last Edit: April 27, 2023, 08:17:15 pm by Lewis »

Offline sameoldsinner

That's really worse punt I can imagine esp with Brit girls charging decent hourly rate. Thanks for sharing she was on my hotlist now I can take off.

I am not sure, but I have few instance where I walked in and feel things won't go as expected and agreed for meet on call ! Should it be ok to just walk away (leave hotel or apartment) saying sorry it won't work ? Or is this too rude  ? Usually I reduce the time from hour to half hour !

What's do you guys think ?

Offline Lewis

Should it be ok to just walk away (leave hotel or apartment) saying sorry it won't work ?

I, and many others on here have walked before now. Don't let your dick rule your brain. Just make your excuses and leave. Providing of course you haven't already handed over the money.

Offline trailblazer

I walk regularly, and often get a perverse feelgood effect that I've saved my cash for something better, and that I'm still capable of rational thought in the face of strong challenge from my dick. However one of my previous posts described a physically violent altercation between me and the tart when I tried to leave, with her flatmate joining in.

On this current occasion I'd already paid out before she told me cum and pre-cum made her retch. I was still expecting to have a decent punt without oral.