Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Louise - Slough- instantly regretted booking  (Read 2597 times)

6 review(s) for Busty Louise (1 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Online jockmctavish69

External Link/Members Only

Visited Louise in February this year. She had been on my HL for some time mainly due to her massive tits. Finally decided needed to have a look at them.
Good comms to set up the meeting. Good comms on the day.
Flat in a small block of flats - parking was available on the street but can imagine sometimes it may not be.
Buzzed in and up to the flat
Usual behind the door.
First impressions - not great. Dressed in pants and small vest top - huge boobs on display. Facially OK but she has a big gut - I  thought about walking but by this time I was in
Had booked for 30 minutes at £60
Massive tits were out on display
Tit play, tit fuck and blowjob with cum on tits
One pop and I was out
Should have booked blow n go for £40 instead.
Would I go back - definitely not.

Offline Duron

No mention of Blow n Go for £40 on AW.

Offline southcoastpunter

Part of the thrill of a punt is the not knowing what is behind the door, what the SP will be wearing and how they look.

do you still think that now?

Each to their own and all that, buy having only looked at her AW pics, what sort of body did you think they might be attached to?

surprised you rate it as "neutral"

Offline Sunny

If you are in Slough you should check out Mazule one of the best providers out there

Online jockmctavish69

She did have £40 Blow n Go on offer on her profile previously.
As regards what I was expecting - not the size of the gut, belly she had.

Offline dynatron

she has been about since time begun recall seeing her about 20 years ago and even then she wasant great

Offline Mr lovepants

Saw her last year sometime. She has very meat flaps.
No one of my best punts by a long mile

Offline scutty brown

FFS OP, why didn't you read the previous reviews? One positive out of five
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 01:22:16 pm by scutty brown »