Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Izabella- Glasgow tour  (Read 2022 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6699580) (16 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Topkat

External Link/Members Only

Cost £90 for 30 min
Age Advertises 25 I’d put her down as early 30’s
Looks Attractive facially, nice slender petite body
Services FK, OWO, all position shag
Attitude Friendly GFE

Bit late to the party with this review, was a month or so back when she was getting good reviews so headed along to give her a spin.  Said she would return to Glasgow at some point in the near future.

Easy to make contact, couple of texts and sorted.
Her place, off Argyle St behind M&S, was a bit of a rabbit warren with multiple doors and codes to negotiate.
Once in all ok, dress request adhered to, the dress with the holes at the side she has in her photo labelled Glasgow. With her size 6 body tightly squeezed in.

FK to start, you have to (or at least I did) keep asking for DFK which she does do.
Slipped the dress over her head to see that toned body!
On her knees for OWO, then on the bed for more of the same.
Covered up for CG, the loves to bounce around & she is tight…..
In doggy you get to experience the full grip of her tight pussy, had to hold back or it would be game over.

Finished in the bag in missionary, with DFK.  Again I had to ask for her tongue which slightly affected the flow.

Chat as I dressed, once out I looked at the time. I was there for 45 mins on a 30 min booking so no clock watching.

Positives Attractive girl with a good body, tight pussy.

Neutrals Having to continually ask for DFK

Negatives Calls you BBE on all her texts!

Offline Problem Child

Ffs mate, you must be doing something wrong..I got full on dfk throughout ma booking 😁

Offline Topkat

Ffs mate, you must be doing something wrong..I got full on dfk throughout ma booking 😁

You handsome devil  :diablo:

Offline Problem Child

Just noticed she’s removed “Newcastle” from her location…
Drumroll as we wait to see where she surfaces next…