Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Estefania - pocket rocket near Euston  (Read 5072 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7187869) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]
12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7154992) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline Ladeeda

External Link/Members Only

Had my eye on Estefania (formerly Mia, I think), since she popped up a month or so ago as Sweet Colobian, and received a flurry of good reviews. I noticed she was back in Euston after briefly going west last week so took the chance to book her, £150 for the hour.

Booking was less than straightforward, I messaged her a day before, received a reply telling me to WhatsApp her, which I did, to receive a reply telling me she only takes bookings on the day. So I tried again the following morning, received a reply once she turned her phone on about midday. Booking sorted, postcode sent.

On arrival I sent her a message, she then went through the bus stop routine that others have described before giving me the exact address and flat number. Flat itself seems to be a one bedroom place that she shares with her friend. This made leaving awkward, which I'll come on to later.

Estefania in my opinion, looks better than the photos. She's absolutely tiny, I'm quite tall but I'd be surprised if she's 5foot. She also looks very young, told me she is 22 which I'd believe. She met me in some nice underwear and a.lacey gown, very smiley and friendly although her English is extremely limited.

There is an ensuite bathroom although I wasn't offered a shower.

She undressed me and gave me a little lap dance/grind before starting with OW. I'd read a few of you lucky guys had OWO so I did ask, but she said she didn't do it. Maybe I should've insisted on a shower!

OW was very good, deep, sloppy, varied pace. We then moved to 69 but it was craning my neck too much because of the height difference, so called that a day and moved on to RO. She was very fresh and seemed to enjoy herself.

After that, sex in a few positions culminating in missionary with her lovely big boobs swaying. At one point I picked her up and bounced her around on my cock but she didn't seem fully comfortable with this and I think was worried I'd drop her, despite her tiny stature.

A bit of attempted chat and a surprisingly good massage ending with some b2b during the interval, and then much of the same in round 2, ending with an oral/hand finish.

With about 10 mins of the hour left I was getting ready to go, although no rush on her part. During the punt I'd heard some movement outside and assumed her flatmate also had a punter. This was where leaving became awkward as she had to knock on the door, check the coast was clear (it wasn't) before I could go. She laughed and asked me to relax for 5 minutes - offered me a glass of wine (she had also offered at the start and had one on the go herself). I was fine with this and we talked (mainly through the translator on her phone) about what she is studying back home and also her plans to go on holiday to Ibiza in June.

I was then smuggled out the door, managed a quick glance at her friend and think I'll try to get back for a threesome. They are leaving on 22nd May so only a few more weeks to see these two.

Offline UpUpAndAway

Her mate looks like a bloke in some of the gallery pics. Is she tall?

Offline Honestpunter

Yeah she’s tall, 100%  not a bloke  :lol:
I had a duo with them, her friend is more like PSE

Offline Ladeeda

I only got a brief glimpse, couldn't really judge how tall - looked feminine to me though!

Offline MrMohican

FFS!... her profile still says she offers owo even though shes now decided to remove this service. Pisses me off when they do this sort of thing. She was on my HL for a while - now off again

Offline Maverick1808

Anyone know if she offers Anal?

Her profile mentions it several times yet the list of services is absolutely tiny and it’s not listed on there.

Offline Veinspulser

£150 ph and even no OWO. For this price CIM must be included. Guys please don't go.
Many thanks

Offline jamiekinkxxx

£150 ph and even no OWO. For this price CIM must be included. Guys please don't go.
Many thanks

Must be? Why? Plenty of girls in the £150ph bracket that charge 'extras'

Offline speedygonzal

Her body is not natural, She has many surgeries on it. But I thin well done. Not the most ladylike for sure Stefania is a lot more feminine, but now that she doesn't include OWO maybe is not that great of deal.