Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fit Sarah GFE - Bristol Harbourside  (Read 2812 times)

52 review(s) for Fit Sarah GFE (47 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline justalad

AW Link: External Link/Members Only

Saw Sarah earlier this year for a FS meet and returned for a 15 minute Blow & Go.

Apartment is in Bristol Harbourside BS1 with on street (paid parking nearby).  Sarah is super attractive, has a great body and has an infectious personality.

Punt cost £60.00 for DFK, OWO and CIM (no swallow)

Met my Sarah at the door of her apartment, straight into DFK before handing over the cash.  Back into DFK before stripping and getting down to business.

Sarah’s oral skills are exceptional, minimal hand action, she has great suction, can deep throat and she sucked for pretty much the full 15 minutes before I unloaded in her mouth.  She’s a spitter not a swallower and she went to deposit in the bathroom.

Back into the room, more DFK before dressing and departing.  No rushing me out of the door even though it was a short meet.

Conclusion: A fabulous B&G session for £60.00 with a fit and horny lady.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline CP123

Might have to check her out, she looks insanely hot

Offline bristolnick

I need to get off my ass and get an appointment with her.

Offline justalad

I need to get off my ass and get an appointment with her.
Come on Nick, she’s a good ‘un and on your doorstep.

Offline justalad

Might have to check her out, she looks insanely hot
If you like tall, dark haired, gym fit ladies with nicely done bolt on, you’ll be ok with Sarah.

Offline Doombar

He profile says £70 for 15min.
Seems a bit pricey to me.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2023, 08:08:05 am by Doombar »

Offline justalad

£60 for a 15min blow job seems a bit pricey to me. 
Prefer a longer meet with sex, but each to their own.
Likewise.  Sadly, I had only a short windows of opportunity and having seen Sarah for FS previously, I was happy to return for a shorter meet.