Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Alex Doncaster  (Read 7896 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6783107) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Candyman1900

External Link/Members Only

Comms excellent
Price £100 for 30mins ( no longer available at nb or I'd have booked there for £80)
Services owo kissing ro and sex
Location hotel 5 mins drive from town center

This is one of my favourite punts of all time, Alex is just about perfect imo.
I find her very attractive facially and her body is amazing, small slim well preportioned and covered in really well done tattoos.
I arrived slightly early for the booking but was told fine come on in and given room number. Door opens by magic and once in I can get my eyes on her and wow I'm impressed. I let her know how impressed I am and that I've been after her for a while. This seemed to put her in a good mood and was very chatty and friendly as we sorted the paperwork out and I got undressed. Alex did the same and got onto the bed. We kissed for a few mins touching each other, i then kissed my way down her body and gave her ro, she's clean and fresh and tastes good. I spend a good while down here whilst at the same time my hands were wondering over her. She was really wet and moaning and she grabbed me and said it was my turn. The next 5 or so mins were spent with her spitting gagging and giving an amazing bj.
She rubbered me and climbed on top and enthusiastically rode me for a good while, I can last a while in this position so let her keep going until I felt she was tiring, I then told her I had imagined fucking her in every way possible. Without any hesitation she said come on then and we worked our way through loads of positions until I said I want to finish in doggy.
So we got into doggy and I began nice n slow building up speed and thrust, she has the best arse and having one hand on her hip and the other around her neck I am going for it. She encourages me to go harder and faster and it doesn't take long and I fill the bag. We collapse on the bed and kiss a few times and both say how much we had enjoyed it. Yes she's probably feeding my ego but who cares. I get some wipes to clean up as im going home to shower and she preps the shower for herself. Another couple of kisses and I am off. I was in there with her just over 40mins so no clock watching. Will I return yes but it still bugs me paying £100 for 30mins these days.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Nice one dude,
i miss Alex since she left Lincoln to go back to Donny, i'm tempted to take a trip to Donny to see her especially as her old partners in crime Fifi and Laila are planning a tour to Donny soon to work with her again. But time is a precious commodity i don't have much of.
I've had duos in every combination of them but my plan was to have all 3 for my special Birthday coming up it's an expensive shag but you're only 40 once !! and because i"m worth it!!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2023, 09:28:00 pm by Jamesbattersea »

Offline GeneralAl

Is she not at Sheffield belles anymore? Her body looks amazing!

Offline TrampZ

I thought I seen her profile on the Northern Belles website where the rates will be cheaper than AW.  Alas  she doesn’t seem to be there anymore. :( :(

Offline Gas Man 40s

She’s based herself in a French sounding Doncaster establishment

Offline Candyman1900

Lol nicely put

Offline TrampZ

I know exactly where you mean  :D

Offline Puntingutils

What does that mean? Is she in an agency in Donny?

Offline smithxj

That refers to the hotel she's working out of..."The French sounding one"

Offline markus666

I thought I seen her profile on the Northern Belles website where the rates will be cheaper than AW.  Alas  she doesn’t seem to be there anymore. :( :(
Alex is as faf and gives a good service but £150 is a bit much in Doncaster when you can get some really fit girls at Northern Belles for £130

Offline Jamesbattersea

I reckon Alex is worth an extra 20 quid.
I've never used an agency, not that i would totaly be against the idea, but i've always thought that you're going to get better service from an independed girl cos it's her own business and she cares more. A bit like going to McFonalds and going to a small indepent food vendor. The independent will give a shit and the kid that works at Mcshite couldn't care less if you return or not.!!
Maybe i'm wrong but if you look at Alex's reviews on here she"s hsd much better ones lately since she's been independent.

Offline Candyman1900

I've never used an agency, not that i would totaly be against the idea, but i've always thought that you're going to get better service from an independed girl cos it's her own business and she cares more. A bit like going to McFonalds and going to a small indepent food vendor. The independent will give a shit and the kid that works at Mcshite couldn't care less if you return or not.!!
Maybe i'm wrong but if you look at Alex's reviews on here she"s hsd much better ones lately since she's been independent.

I agree totally with you, I have seen a 1 or2 girls from agencies and also seen them as indies and they def do a better job when working for themselves.

Offline peiyee

I agree totally with you, I have seen a 1 or2 girls from agencies and also seen them as indies and they def do a better job when working for themselves.

What's she like facially? Fish lips? Botoxed?

Offline Candyman1900

What's she like facially? Fish lips? Botoxed?

She's very pretty and has her lips done but I didn't mind it at all, feels good around my old man lol

Offline Jamesbattersea

They are more plump blow job lips than ducks beak.
They feel nice when you're kissing.

Offline markus666

I really respect your opinions and they do matter to me, I’m talking in general and not about Alex (as I keep saying, Alex is faf, she is a beautiful girl her lips are very kissable and she gives an amazing service)
I have been let down on more occasions by independent girls than by agencies, agencies (mostly) do some sort of check on the girls, as it’s the agencies reputation at stake.
Last weekend I was in a sad frame of mind and was looking for some company, usually I would have turned to Northern Belles but I’m without a car at the moment, so I searched locally and I’m sad to say I fell for it and got ripped of by some Spanish tarts, not the girls in the pics it was their grannies, as I said I was in a sad frame of mind, I should have walked, I didn’t, I got ripped off, terrible service. Reading these pages that happens a lot and more often with independents than with agencies. I should stick to my favourite independents where I know I will get an excellent service  :hi:

Offline TrampZ

Most of the negative reviews on this forum would beg to differ with that opinion. That independents “care more”. A lady with an agency, probably goes with the agency because she has a place to work from. No need to bother with hotels or air bnb, or work from their home. They can be totally discrete. They, I guess also give a great service to get repeat custom, or in this case a nice review.

I have met some lovely independent ladies and thoroughly enjoyed my time with them.  Apart from one truly bad experience with a Rom that NB’s took on the books, they got rid of her not long afterwards. I have had some great meets with the ladies from Northen Belles.  I have never used another agency so can’t really comment other than my own experiences.

Offline Jamesbattersea

I really respect your opinions and they do matter to me, I’m talking in general and not about Alex (as I keep saying, Alex is faf, she is a beautiful girl her lips are very kissable and she gives an amazing service)
I have been let down on more occasions by independent girls than by agencies, agencies (mostly) do some sort of check on the girls, as it’s the agencies reputation at stake.
Last weekend I was in a sad frame of mind and was looking for some company, usually I would have turned to Northern Belles but I’m without a car at the moment, so I searched locally and I’m sad to say I fell for it and got ripped of by some Spanish tarts, not the girls in the pics it was their grannies, as I said I was in a sad frame of mind, I should have walked, I didn’t, I got ripped off, terrible service. Reading these pages that happens a lot and more often with independents than with agencies. I should stick to my favourite independents where I know I will get an excellent service  :hi:

It's interesting what you and Trampz say about agencies nate, as i say i've never used one, there is't any in Lincoln where i live, maybe someone needs to start one or Northern belles needs to expend to Northern East midland belles!!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 01:56:21 am by Jamesbattersea »

Offline Jamesbattersea

If someone does open an agency near me i'd give it a go cos like i said i'm not against the idea of using one, so long as agency isn't another word for pimp!!

Offline webpunter

Fine reporting  :thumbsup:
She looks FAF
Love the back muscle definition
& thigh gap [only fit burds have these]
The tramps are quality too
Staright onto HL
Does she ever head south from Donny ? 
Thought i'd add some of my fave pics

Hidden Image/Members Only