Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Angelina Bristol  (Read 2425 times)

57 review(s) for      SEXY ANGELINA  (50 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Hill

Big negative for attitude and hygiene.

I was 10 minutes late for our agreed time as I got the location mixed up after parking too far away.  I explained and apologised, after initially being ghosted she eventually agreed to see me.

External Link/Members Only

She’s older than I imagined, the high mileage looks like it’s taken its toll in my view, and her effort matched this.

No sign of DFK on arrival which other reviews have mentioned, I thought she may still be peeved about the mix up so I jumped in the shower and after exiting she kind of stood there waiting for instruction which I wasn’t expecting given she’s very experienced, maybe I expected too much but I imagined she would initiate the next move.

I asked for owo which was decent, but I was expecting more effort, I tried for a kiss to try and heat  things up and I managed a peck but she kept her lips closed and I got a whiff of bad breath so I aborted any further attempts.

What killed it for me was I then tried to venture down south and even before I got to her belly the smell was 🤮

She pulled my head back up which I was about to do, but at this point my mind was elsewhere thinking how did I end up here, I immediately went floppy and I wasn’t keen on any type of penetration.

She carried on with owo but all I could think of was the smell, after 5 minutes she did manage to get me hard again, and she slapped a rubber on and proceeded to mount me, I gave it a go, but anytime I moved or she moved I caught a whiff  :vomit:

I couldn’t stay hard so I pulled the rubber off which was nasty and I washed my cock and hands  :lol: :lol:

She spent the next 20 minutes giving me owo and a hand job, and eventually I managed to find some head space to enjoy it and I blew my load over her face which she wasn’t best pleased about  :D

After another shower (for me) she gestured for round two which I considered for a nano second, I declined and she offered me a massage, but I didn’t like the thought of lying on that bed after just getting clean again.

I was out in 40 minutes, won’t go back, and don’t understand how it was so bad.  One of the worst.

Offline Sa69

Yeah I agree with this. Strange woman, photos must be years old. When I saw her the effort levels were OK but pussy smell bad, pussy looks bad too (beat up).

Offline justalad

Yeah I agree with this. Strange woman, photos must be years old. When I saw her the effort levels were OK but pussy smell bad, pussy looks bad too (beat up).
Did you see her pre 2015? Or was it a case that you chose not to review?

Offline Doombar

Thanks for the review OP. 
Seems she has really let her stds slip. 
Smelly breath and puss really not acceptable.