Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: adrianna - Guildford  (Read 4793 times)

38 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5885358) (35 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline JonasG

External Link/Members Only

Already well reviewed so not much new to add but echoes others views that she is very good!

Lovely body, sexy face, constant DFK and really gets into sex! She's either a very good actress or just really enjoys sex. Either way, still good to see that response.

Logistics:

All by text, very quick and no drama. Flat number given when you arrive.

Block of flats near the station. Parking not great, found some random road nearby then had to walk a few minutes, wanted it closer.

Looks:

Very sexy IMO. Lovely natural C tits, nice firm arse and attractive facially. As others have said she's got the puffed up lips thing but no prob for me. Early to mid 30s Polish girl with her English at a good level. Very chatty and friendly too.

Services used:

DFK, OWO, RO, 69, Fingering, sex in 4 positions. £100 for 30 minutes.

The Meeting:

Walk in and immediately like what I see, sexy girl. She's very friendly and accommodating too.

Start with standing DFK and foreplay which was very good. She really gets into kissing.

Then onto the bed and more DFK and exploring each other's bodies, then I lie down. OWO is good as she works the balls too and it's sloppy. She also got some oil out which was a nice touch and got me more excited.

Then onto RO, and she's one of those WGs who gets into this. Was there for ages and she got fairly wet, where she also allowed fingering. Then I come up for some more DFK and sucking and licking her nipples.

Then onto 69 and again very good as she did some good acting or real as her legs shaked. With some more fingering. Then some more DFK and then onto CG.

Now as others have said she seems to get into a trance during sex, it's either top acting or real but either way it's very good to see. Rode me very well in CG as she came down for more DFK at the same time while I also spanked her a bit.

Then RCG, which she seems to like. But tbh, I don't really like this position I've always found it boring so this didn't do much for me.

Then missionary and she gets out her vibrator and really seems to be getting off and allows for pounding with her legs on my shoulders. While we also DFK some more in this position.

Then onto doggy, again very good with that nice arse of hers in sight. Allows for pounding and some spanking. Then I cum as she then initiates some more DFK.

So yeah. Top girl, top session and highly recommended.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2023, 12:21:13 pm by JonasG »

Offline Bat

Damn, I got all excited when I spotted the location but it seems she’s in Birmingham now.

I really need to keep a closer watch on her touring schedule  :D

Offline JonasG

She also works in Farnborough which isn't too far from Guildford.

She's in at least one of the two places at least once a month it seems like.

Tried booking her a few times before and she gets busy quite quickly, but it's worth persevering as she does seem popular.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2023, 01:25:26 pm by JonasG »

Offline Bat

She also works in Farnborough which isn't too far from Guildford.

She's in at least one of the two places at least once a month it seems like.

Tried booking her a few times before and she gets busy quite quickly, but it's worth persevering as she does seem popular.

Thanks for this, Farnborough is perfect for me. I’m there once a week :)

Offline JonasG

Yeah, I'd prefer to see her in Farnborough as well.

The traffic to Guildford a pain, especially on the days I usually punt. Annoying.

Offline MrMatrix

If I was visiting I woud insist she wears those shorts. ooo wee :hi:

Offline JonasG

Yeah she's got great legs, didn't mention in my review as not usually my thing.

But, her long legs on my shoulders during missionary was great.

Offline Bat

I see she’s in Reading now, very handy for me!

Unfortunately her profile says to contact by text but her number isn’t showing, although the green light is.

Offline JonasG

Not sure about yesterday but it's showing now.

Offline Bat

Not sure about yesterday but it's showing now.

I think yesterday was moving location day so maybe things didn’t quite go to plan - or she just forgot to turn it on  :D

Offline Bat

Had a no-show today. Just terrible comms and messages either not arriving or turning up 2.5 hours after the agreed meeting time.

I don’t think it was on purpose but language got a bit bitchy and a bit of pointless name-calling. Review to follow.

Online John987654321

Had a no-show today. Just terrible comms and messages either not arriving or turning up 2.5 hours after the agreed meeting time.

I don’t think it was on purpose but language got a bit bitchy and a bit of pointless name-calling. Review to follow.

Sorry to hear that. Did you get as far as learning where she's based in Reading? I know you can't give an address but it'd be useful to know if it is central or outskirts.

(Before any smart arse suggests I ask the woman herself, I will if necessary but given the communication problems noted above, asking a fellow punter first this might be more efficient)

Offline Bat

Sorry to hear that. Did you get as far as learning where she's based in Reading? I know you can't give an address but it'd be useful to know if it is central or outskirts.

(Before any smart arse suggests I ask the woman herself, I will if necessary but given the communication problems noted above, asking a fellow punter first this might be more efficient)

Yes - I stood outside for half an hour!

It’s very central. Short walk from the station or easy parking at either of the two main town centre multi-story car parks.

I even know the flat number and which bell to push - unfortunately that was the message that arrived 2.5 hours after the meeting . . .

Offline JonasG

That's a shame but she does have this side of her.

I remember I had her on my HL then took her off cos of this review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=27164

Then put her back on after some good reviews then saw her.

Guess it's pot luck if she's in a mood and catch her at that time/she's overbooked as she is popular.

Offline Bat

That's a shame but she does have this side of her.

I remember I had her on my HL then took her off cos of this review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=27164

Then put her back on after some good reviews then saw her.

Guess it's pot luck if she's in a mood and catch her at that time/she's overbooked as she is popular.

We’ve been able to catch up this evening and it seems there were genuine comms problems - seems like it was on both sides so not really anyone’s fault.

Will try to meet up again at some point.

Online John987654321

Yes - I stood outside for half an hour!

It’s very central. Short walk from the station or easy parking at either of the two main town centre multi-story car parks.

I even know the flat number and which bell to push - unfortunately that was the message that arrived 2.5 hours after the meeting . . .

Thanks Bat, that's useful to know.

Offline Bat

Thanks Bat, that's useful to know.

Quick follow up on this - it seems there’s a bit of a black hole in some mobile networks at this location. If you arrange to meet then I’d suggest messaging when you’re about 5 mins away to confirm location details in case your network is affected.

Offline MrMatrix

Quick follow up on this - it seems there’s a bit of a black hole in some mobile networks at this location. If you arrange to meet then I’d suggest messaging when you’re about 5 mins away to confirm location details in case your network is affected.
Great advice Bat. How thoughtful of you to help fellow punters :hi:

Offline Bat

It caused a lot of problems for me and, ultimately, a cancelled meeting. I believe another client had an identical issue later in the day (although may not have had to cancel as the SP understood the problem when it happened a 2nd time).

Just trying to help both fellow punters and the SP herself :)

Offline Bat

Just to be clear - the issue yesterday turned out to be nobody’s fault. We both thought each other were to blame and, understandably, things got a little tetchy.

We’ve spoken today and sorted everything out - all friends together now :)

Offline dubhcarr

Sexy woman very orgasmic but everytime I have visited her timekeeping was poor. I still stand by my review sexy woman.  :hi:

Online John987654321

Ditto - thanks Bat.

When she's in Farnborough or Guildford, does anyone know if she is based near the railway stations? Not sure I want to risk Reading now. I don't know Guildford well but Farnborough at least seems to have two punting locations - very close to the station and very not!

Offline Bat

Ditto - thanks Bat.

When she's in Farnborough or Guildford, does anyone know if she is based near the railway stations? Not sure I want to risk Reading now. I don't know Guildford well but Farnborough at least seems to have two punting locations - very close to the station and very not!

The Reading location is fine. It’s on the seedier side of town but not enough to be worried about. Just off the older of the two main high streets.

Offline JonasG

Ditto - thanks Bat.

Guildford place is right by the station. Couple of minutes walk.

Online John987654321

Thank you.

Online John987654321

The Reading location is fine. It’s on the seedier side of town but not enough to be worried about. Just off the older of the two main high streets.

It wasn't safety I was thinking of, only the aggro with the network blackspot you mentioned.

Offline Bat

It wasn't safety I was thinking of, only the aggro with the network blackspot you mentioned.

Just make sure to confirm details before you get the final location and should be fine :)

It only affects some phones and networks.

Online webpunter

If its on the road parallel to the train line vodafone is fine
Tho the venue can be tricky to find
Usually the same roger moore apartments

Offline rk_1985

Is she only taking bookings through AW? Tried to meet her and she asked for AW request but she didn’t view until a few days later. After no response I arranged with another SP. Shes still on my HL but difficult to book as she gets busy

Offline Bat

Is she only taking bookings through AW? Tried to meet her and she asked for AW request but she didn’t view until a few days later. After no response I arranged with another SP. Shes still on my HL but difficult to book as she gets busy

Text only I think. Most days she posts her availability and this week I’ve seen some days there’s literally only one slot open.

Offline JonasG

Nothing via AW for me, all by text.

Unless, these signal problems are meaning she's relying on AW.

Offline JonasG

Text only I think. Most days she posts her availability and this week I’ve seen some days there’s literally only one slot open.

Yeah, she's very popular by the looks of it.

No doubt she provides a very good service but I don't think she's that good that she should be this hard to book tbh.

I had an enjoyable time of course but she doesn't stand out as this amazing punt over others, I guess her looks play a part too.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2023, 06:40:31 am by JonasG »

Offline Bat

Nothing via AW for me, all by text.

Unless, these signal problems are meaning she's relying on AW.

I’ve now discovered that the signal problems, in my case, were a local issue that that’s now been fixed. The network provider messaged me last night.

Amazing how such a relatively small thing can cause so many problems!