Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Submissive_Sasha Worthing - Not worth it!!  (Read 900 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6885385) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline southern_male

External Link/Members Only

Met Submissive_Sasha a few weeks ago in Worthing. Was a waste of good money!

I'd been messaging a bit, trying to arrange around my awkward married life (you know how it is). Finally found a time we could both make, and I have to say, the comms had been very good. However, on arrival at her place, things started going downhill.

The pics on her profile are not accurate, and she doesn't share a face pic for a reason. I reckon she might be on something, quite heavy. Her teeth were rotten, her fingernails were nasty, she kept nervously biting her lip, like constantly, not in a seductive way.

She was suitably submissive, but figured I'd best get down the business end as quickly as possible. Mistake! Down there was as bad as up top. I decided that a finger would be the only thing going anywhere near, and it took me most of the rest of the day to wash the odour off!!

To make the most of a bad job, I asked her to talk dirty to me as I sucked her nipples (the best bit about her) and jerked myself off. Came on her stomach. Got dressed. Left. Ninety notes lighter and one finger smellier.

Avoid.

Offline Champ4

Sorry to hear of your experience but thanks for posting  :thumbsup: Another one off my hot list and saved me 90 sheets kind sir :hi: