Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anastasia Colchester  (Read 700 times)

Offline WILL72

I saw this lady a good few months ago. I have a decent memory of the meeting. She seemed to be a bit tense and highly strung. Possibly under the influence? Not bad looking. A bit toothy with a decent enough body. The venue was shabby with no carpet and no curtains in the living room where we had sex. Mechanical and passion free kissing. I fucked her doggy style but had difficulty coming as she was so devoid of passion. A negative experience all round. I would definitely not recommend.

Online norwichfunseeker

I saw this lady a good few months ago. I have a decent memory of the meeting. She seemed to be a bit tense and highly strung. Possibly under the influence? Not bad looking. A bit toothy with a decent enough body. The venue was shabby with no carpet and no curtains in the living room where we had sex. Mechanical and passion free kissing. I fucked her doggy style but had difficulty coming as she was so devoid of passion. A negative experience all round. I would definitely not recommend.

How much did you pay, and for how long?

Offline WILL72

Sixty quid for 30 minutes of mediocrity.

Online PilotMan

@WILL72

It would be good to get some more reviews of your punts, not just the negative one.