Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy.Rose. - Farnborough incall  (Read 1168 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7152400) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline John987654321

Who: Sexy.Rose. - External Link/Members Only

Where: Farnborough, the usual flats near the station

When: April 2023

Comms: By text (with maid presumably), responses a bit slow

Price: £70 for half hour + £10 for OWO

Services: OWO, RO, CG, doggy, mish

The girl:

Very slender with big fake tits with long nipples. Facially, not a beauty but not unattractive, though her teeth aren’t great. Her English is fairly good. The previous review mentioned her hairy growler but sad to say it’s since been shaved clean. Nevertheless, she has a really lovely pussy. Regards age, I’d have put her mid to late 30s but when questioned she claimed to be 45, which surprised me. However, she also said she was born in 1979, which would make her 43 or 44, so I don’t know what’s going on there. She was very friendly and welcoming, and seemed eager to please.

The punt:

We started with lots of kissing but soon progressed to her tits being in my face for licking and sucking. Things then got a bit worrying. While she was applying wipes to my cock prior to a blowjob, her flatmate shouted through the door and they conversed in urgent tones in their own language. For a couple of minutes this went on. I was a bit concerned about wat was happening.
Rose explained that someone had buzzed them who they weren’t expecting but they weren’t going to let them in. The issue went away and the punt continued.

She gave a nice blowjob. She didn’t go deep (that was an extra I think) but it was good. She applied lube to her pussy and, lying with it close to me, asked me to rub it. So she sucked away and I used my hand to rub her pussy, which she seemed to appreciate. Then I licked her pussy. As above, a very nice pussy. I could have stayed down there the whole night but I had to pull myself away eventually as time was marching on.

Back on the bed we did a 69 but I had to get her to stop as the sap was rising and I didn’t want a premature end to the punt. I suggested it was time for sex and initially she went on top for cowgirl, after applying a condom and some lube to my cock. The cowgirl was good and there was more kissing and tit sucking. Next we did doggy, then mish. During these she was making some fake noises and ‘make me cum’ kind of remarks, which I prefer not to have. Then back to cowgirl although she wasn’t so vigorous this time. Even so, I came in the bag.

She gave me tissues to clean myself up with and we had a bit of random chat while I dressed. She offered a shower but I declined. We kissed goodbye and I left bang on the half hour with a big smile on my face.

Verdict: Once the worrisome start was out the way, it was a good, solid punt with a nice, enthusiastic woman. Fair VFM at £80.

Visit again? Yes. And given the dearth of competition at the moment, probably soon.