Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Slutcat, Banbury (touring)  (Read 791 times)

1 review(s) for Slutcat (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline edc770

After a week off and very few options around, including radio silence from my first choice on VS (perhaps not such a bad outcome), I decided to release the pressure with a visit to Slutcat. Reasonable half an hour at £70
External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Comms and venue
Done by text on same day, prompt and reasonably clear responses. Punt took place in ground floor flat in OK area just on the edge of the town centre. There is free on street parking available nearby, but often busy.

Services
I’d not come up with a plan of action so basic set of light kissing, OW, protected sex in cowgirl, mish, hand job, COB finish. Didn’t seem to mind a bit of gentle fingering.

Girl
Average oriental girl. The quite useless pix on the AW site might be her, the glamour ones on the VS site were most probably not, which is what one should expect from VS. Probably Chinese or Japanese, quite a broad face, not one of these delicate slim Thais that you will find. Quite ‘big boned’ I would say, but not overweight, just not a slender frame. Late 20s perhaps. Pretty firm tits B/C, unshaved pussy, hence no desire from me to go down the RO route. Nice personality though, she’s quite fun, and seems to be reasonably forthcoming and into it. English basic but sufficient. There’s also always the possibility that the profile is passed around.

Action
After a bit of text to and fro, I arrived and most likely bumped into the previous punter (nervous looking chap), on his way out. Very soon after though was shown in and freshened up, tokens exchanged. After some brief kissing and groping, during which Cat felt the bulge in my pants and giggled ‘Too much big cock’ the first of many times during our encounter, Cat’s dressing gown came off and it was down to business.
I lay down and we had some quite nice foreplay as Cat lay on top, teasing me a little, carefully rubbing herself on me as I was groping her tits. BJ next and on with the rubber and Cat mainly concentrated on the tip which was actually quite stimulating, also making lots of slurping noises and saying ‘Too much big cock’.
Sex now and I suggested cowgirl, so Cat lowered herself on, more ‘Too much big cock’ and we started getting into the groove. Cat is enthusiastic and was getting in close for the occasional kiss. She also seemed to be approaching orgasm. I wasn’t that interested in doggy so moved into mish where again Cat was responding well. We actually stayed in this position for a good 10 minutes by going at a more relaxed pace after the initial hard pounding phase. Doesn’t happen that often, quite enjoyable.
As expected with the blue pill there was no cum from me so I pulled out, the condom came off and Cat gave me a decent hand job for most of the remainder of the punt apart from right at the end where I stood and finished myself on her tits. She seemed to be quite vocal even in this stage which was nice.
Clean up, rudimentary chat with basic English and I was out, most likely a little over the half hour.

Summary
Average looking girl, attentive service, overall positive experience. I’d not go back but certainly wasn’t beating myself up for having made a poor choice either. Another notch on the bed post.