Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: _Alina_hot - Peckham  (Read 1537 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6935169) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Payyourwaymate

External Link/Members Only

Comms and Location: Text, address in residential area.

Price Paid and Services: £80 for 30 mins. OW and positions.

Looks: Pictures are outdated, those are pictures of her in her prime when she was early 20s. I would say she is late 20s and not slim thickish anymore as the pics portray. I would say slightly chubby but maybe I am being harsh. B-C cup tits, good feel, natural. Her face is still the same as the pics. Her skin is darker than what the pictures show too. No bubble butt, good feel though and decent clapback.

Session: This was actually pretty good. OW was decent, deep and good technique. Kisses around the body too. CG good technique and good body to body contact. Mish was good too, spreaded the legs out, could take it abit with no issues with penetration, no rush and good body to body contact. Finished in doggy and was relatively satisfied.

She was a good fuck but it's a neutral because her pictures are not reflective of her current physical state.

Pictures are attached:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 23, 2023, 08:57:13 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline jonesfromthere

Cheers bro, had this one on my radar but i thought B&S cause the pics looked to good for the location/price.
If its her but just with a few more pounds i'm all in  :thumbsup:

Offline tergil

Thanks for reviewing  :hi:
Was FK on offer?

Offline Payyourwaymate

Was FK on offer?

I don't really do FK so did not ask.

Offline PilotMan

Was FK on offer?

Looking at the profile and location, my guess is that she is in the Brazilian  brothel set up. There are extra charges for everything. They usually text you the extras list when you enquire.

Offline anonman2

Would you see her again despite the older photos?

Offline Payyourwaymate

Would you see her again despite the older photos?

If no one else is around yeah I guess so.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

She's been on my watchlist for a while now but I wasn't convinced the pics would be current.  Crossed off the "Burn 80, fuck it!" list.

Offline Ron89

Her BJ technique is better than most, saw her in Burnt Oak 6 months back, almost didn't wanna fuck her with the meh looks and great BJ.

Offline anonman2

Her profile has been updated with new photos which I assume are more representative? She looks pretty different to the others dolled up like this, much bigger arse as well.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Her profile has been updated with new photos which I assume are more representative? She looks pretty different to the others dolled up like this, much bigger arse as well.

This is closest rep you will get, disregard the new pro photos, she does not look like them.

Offline cannotforgeth

Thanks to your review, I was planning to visit her; but dropped iff my list now