Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Yuna siam horny - Manchester  (Read 2166 times)

36 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6974272) (31 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline nuggett70

External Link/Members Only

Well I have to say I am disappointed, especially reading what was on offer for others!

Anyway!

Location easy to find with plenty of metered street parking. Comms were not a problem.

I reached location, was 'buzzed in' promptly so no awkward hanging around! Room door opened without the need to knock, hid behind door. I was happy with what I saw, it is her in the pics but face photoshopped.
Tokens exchanged and stashed and Yuna indicated that I get undressed. I laid on bed, Yuna was naked, cracking body imo!
Few minutes of back massage and body to body, then told to turn over, started with my cock between her gorgeous tits with lots of eye contact, then to my surprise staight into OWO, now this girl can suck cock! She was going for it big time and I had to slow her down!
Now this is where I was disappointed! She reaches for condom and says 'now fuck' I wanted to taste her pussy so asked for 69, she giggled and said 'no'!!! So condom on but i was not fully hard at this point! In fairness she did go for it in CG, but pulled away when i tried to suck her big nipples!
She then stopped and said 'you cum?' well I would have, but not yet!!
She went back to sucking me off but this time OW, again stopped after a while to see if i was going to cum!
By now the moment had passed and i felt pressurised which meant i was not gonna spurt anytime soon!
I told her to leave it, got dressed and left feeling gutted!
So in summary, there was no kissing, no RO and I didn't spit my fat!
Many may see this review as a negative, however, Imo she was fit, cracking figure and can suck cock, I would deffo have cum during OWO at the start but I told her to slow down!

Paid £70 for 30 mins, was with her for 22 mins!

Hope that helps, any questions then ask away

Offline Zaish

bit shit being short changed on time chap.

Offline frankc

Interesting read that, Ive heard some good things about this one but that sounds like a bit of a piss take

Offline nuggett70

imo she is gorgeous, otherwise i would have given a negative

Offline jonko

That is bad, maybe caught her on a bad day. First thing she did with me is snog me for ages with my cock in her hand. didn' mind me doing anything I wanted. strange, must be first bad review for this girl. Sorry to hear it didn't work out. Maybe cause you had not paid extra for the FK or OWO cause I think normal price with those services is £90 - though I paid  £80 - well i guess you read my review.

Offline nuggett70

literally every other review sounds great! not sure why my experience was poor!