Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Yuna siam horny - Thai lady in Manchester  (Read 3695 times)

36 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6974272) (31 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jonko

Short review on this one as already well reviewed. This meet took place last night. Was actually hoping to see NISA but she was having a day of and I couldn't wait to a shag.. also considered Sasha96! but she was having a day off, Milky Thai who was available but was unsure due to some of the more recent reviews saying how she had put weight on. Also was considering this new girl I found on Viva street called YAS who looks horny but couldn't get response so decided on YUNA.

Arranged late afternoon on phone, given an agreed time of 7pm and a discounted price of £80 by mutual agreement for 30 mins including OWO and FK.

Rates are £70 plus £20 OWO (note I negotiated for £80 my max)

Arrived a few mins late as difficult parking, saw in the same apartment block where I saw DIDI Thai. Texted her to let her know was running late - she was ok with that.

Negotiated gate and the Block door, up the lift and arrived at the door which opened as soon as I arrived without a knock - she hid behind the door saying nothing, so I just stepped in and she giggled.

Seems a nice looking FAF Thai woman, but no where near as beautiful and as young looking in the photoshopped pics on AW. This seems to be a familiar thing now, masterfully tweaked pictures making the Thai girls looks so young and beautiful.

Was definitely the right girl but much older than the pics. she told me she was 27 I would say more like 37, complexion nowhere near the photos. Not unattractive but just looking much older. Size about 5' constant cheeky grin, very fit in very revealing leopard skin design outfit - huge fake tits, but nicely done. Much darker skin than in the photoshopped pictures. I was not dissapointed as I read in another review not to expect the girl to look like the pictures.

Anyway, down to business. Took me in the bedroom, some kissing straight away, she asked how long, I say 30 mins with FK and OWO, she says £70 plus £30!! I say no, on the phone we agreed £80 all in, she says fine and took took the money - always giggles a lot. she stashed the money in a bag in her suitcase. She is obviously not on a long visit as she is literally living from her suitcase on the floor full of her clothes. I hear someone else in adjoining room as another client arrive (I think), she says friend also working from here but won't tell me who it is!

So I get partly undressed, sit on the edge of the low bed and pull her over to sit on my knee, she snogs me for a couple of mins and  feels my cock though my boxers as I feel her tits - amazing as decent fake tits can be. We both undress then continue on the bid to kiss and grope more, she literally snogs me for at least 5 mins non stop. Very nice too.

We lie back and she gives me OWO, wet and sloppy, not dead deep but gets over half of my cock in , she goes for it and I just let for over 5 mins,. we move to 69, I eat her pussy and stick my tongue in her ass whilst she sucks my cock ten to the dozen with her finger up my ass,,,, this goes on for 10 mins, nice!

Then we do the sex thing, first on top , excellent CG likes there is no tomorrow (perhaps some variety to it and some squatting would have been nice too), we moved to doggy - she shags in doggy like a rabbit, arse well up in the air and her body right down on the bed, excellent positioning to get right on in, I go for it over 5 mins of that, phew!! I flip her over into mish, legs wide open, couple of mins fucking but`i am knackered and at this stage we must have been at it over 20 mins so I pull out and ask her to finish me off with some more OWO, she says she is so tired and wanted to oil me up but agrees. More of the same , very wet, sloppy, licking balls and I eventually ask her to finish me off rapidly by hand as time is getting on and I sense she wants me done as we must be at the 25 min mark.  Job done, very nice, cleans me up, lies next to me and more kissing whilst ~I catch my breath! then its a quick change as she gets ready - maybe for her next client (I think so anyway, as she is looking a bit anxious, waiting to get me out and her have a shower). She says goodbye baby, hope you enjoyed it, shows me to the door and I am out dead on 30 mins.

Good punt. Not as nice as in the pics and not nowhere near as hot as Nisa or Didi but good enough and she certainly is a well experienced lass who loves to snog you and make you happy.

It's probably 8/10 for me as not as sexy or young and beautiful as in the pics but the service was top notch. So positive. Would I return, not likely but only as I am waiting for DIDI to come back or I will have Nisa next tie if she is still here as they are much more my type, but this lass is good, friendly and cheeky with it. 

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline john54321

I need to write a review but I agree, excellent body, skills and personality. Her face is really pretty and gave amazing dfk, no holding back. Awesome bolt ons.

Offline frankc

Short review on this one as already well reviewed.

If that's a short review I'd like to read a long one... :D
Anyhow, nice review Pal   :thumbsup:

Offline Blackpool Rock

:lol:
I often think that i'll keep a review really short but then remember little details and go back to add them in

10 reviews for this one and all positive so she must be doing something right, for me a decent GFE and kissing makes it a really good punt rather than just a good punt.
One thing the OP missed out though is whether he told her that she needs to visit Blackpool  :unknown:  :rolleyes:

Online nuggett70

i am seeing her today, i have high expectations!

Offline jonko

I know, I only meant it to be a short review, but I just cannot do short reviews!! Get carried away!

Offline jonko

:lol:

One thing the OP missed out though is whether he told her that she needs to visit Blackpool  :unknown:  :rolleyes:

Oh dear, but I did tell her some geezer from Blackpool will be coming to see her soon.  :rolleyes: Maybe she is going to Preston next - she said maybe North from here..