Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sindy2023 - Adultwork - Guildford  (Read 4767 times)

19 review(s) for Sindy2023 (15 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline dizietsmae

Profile: External Link/Members Only
Price Paid: £150 / 60 minutes
Services Received: Kissing (DFK), OWO, Sex (Protected), massage
Date: March 2023
Communications: Arranged by text, quick to respond and quick to let me in when I arrived.

SINDY
Lithuanian in her late twenties.
Tanned with a big smile and looked like her pictures.
Her height is around 5'6 or 158 cm.
She's probably a dress size 8.
Her breasts were 32C I reckon.
A good level of English.

DETAILS
She was smiling and joking when I arrived and went straight into kissing and getting me to grab her tits and arse with encouraging suggestions, lovely start.
We stripped each other and she carried on chatting to me as I showered and made some appreciative noises as my cock got hard with this happy girl watching me shower.
Straight into OWO and some light fingering although she asked me to be gentle and not go too deep. 
She got me close to popping quickly with the OWO so I rubbered up and she jumped on for CG and rode me to a awesome finish. 
Next a massage and chat about traveling and the weather before she rolled me over and went back to OWO and I finished off with some Mish and then doggy.

CONCLUSION
This was a nice punt, nothing exceptional but nothing bad, just good quality sex with a nice girl  :drinks:

Offline MrMatrix

Nice review Op. Was this DFK, FK or just lip kissing. I like the sound of this girl and with 5 positives behind her she looks a good bet for a good time. :hi:

Offline dizietsmae

Nice review Op. Was this DFK, FK or just lip kissing. I like the sound of this girl and with 5 positives behind her she looks a good bet for a good time. :hi:

Yes it was sensual DFK, not eat your face off, just good quality DFK.

Offline TheAnonymousChipmunk

Would you say her Adultwork pictures are accurate?

Offline dizietsmae

Would you say her Adultwork pictures are accurate?

Yes I would, I was not disappointed, she wore her schoolgirl outfit which was nice  :drinks:

Online Stevelondon

She looks my type and when I saw Guildford in the title……… was a plus.

But looks like she tours as her profile says Lancashire now.

Offline PilotMan

She looks my type and when I saw Guildford in the title……… was a plus.

But looks like she tours as her profile says Lancashire now.

She's gone back home to Lithuania. She intimated to me that she may come back in a few months time.

Offline TurkishMan

Yep, pretty similar to my meeting with her! She's honestly amazing! 10/10 would recommend  :drinks: :yahoo:

OP, did you manage to see who her roommate is? She said she's working with another beautiful Lithuanian.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 12:33:42 pm by TurkishMan »

Offline dizietsmae

Yep, pretty similar to my meeting with her! She's honestly amazing! 10/10 would recommend  :drinks: :yahoo:

OP, did you manage to see who her roommate is? She said she's working with another beautiful Lithuanian.

No sadly, I didn't see any roommate.

Offline PilotMan

[quote author=TurkishMan link=topic=373872.msg3829271#msg3829271 date=1682422347

[/quote]

Unless she was hiding in her suitcase, there was nobody else with her.

Offline MrMatrix

Yes it was sensual DFK, not eat your face off, just good quality DFK.
:drinks:

Offline PilotMan

She's gone back home to Lithuania. She intimated to me that she may come back in a few months time.

Her profile is showing available today in Northampton.

Offline theonlywayisup

Going to see her this week... Will report back!

Offline theonlywayisup

It was her! Will review in due course.

Offline Bat

It was her! Will review in due course.

Excellent, well done. She’s very high up on my HL if she ever comes back in my direction!