Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WORST PUNT OF MY LIFE! :( GFE 30 Stamford Hill  (Read 4195 times)

1 review(s) for NEW IN N16 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

DWhoop

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

:dash: In the past 2 years I have been with over 50 WG's this was by far the worst. I called up GFE 30's number at about 9am and she said she is free for 10am so I got to the location (N16) I won't give the full postcode.. called her up for the flat number no answer... I try again after 5 minutes she picks up and says give her 5 minutes. So I wait.. and I wait 15 minutes pass by I text her and call her. Finally after half an hour she (fricking long 5 minutes or what  :wacko: ) she calls and gives me the door number. So someone else answers the door far fatter than the girl in the pic I assume that it is a maid. Wrong it is who I end up doing :S. She had a hairy mole on her chin before handing over the money for an HOUR I ask if french kissing is included and she confirmed. What was I thinking stupid dick was talking. So she started with owo which was actually pretty decent, then I ask if I can lick her pussy  :vomit:  :vomit:  :vomit:  as soon as she opened her legs I was overwhelmed by the smell of cheese and yeast. I then tell her nvm and she gives me a condom, I cum in missionary and try to go in for a kiss several times and she swerves her head away every single time!!! When I pulled out there was a lot of yellow gunk on the condom  :(. After I cum she asks if I want to use the toilet, I needed to pee so I said yes baring in mind the condom was still on my willy! So I take it off and clean up. I come out and she is dressed and says time is up go.. I say it's only been 15 minutes and I had to wait longer outside for her than this. She said the profile says BJ and Sex which I had.. and it's only once but her profile didn't state that.  She then went on to say it's not her profile and that her friend is on her period, I asked for my money back and she said no and was adamant, I asked several times and said she had not given me french kissing like she had said and she said I didn't try I felt like screaming at this point  :scare: . Then I said what about a massage she said she is not a "massager" -_- she clearly meant masseur even though the profile states it *sigh*. So I tell her that I am staying for an hour and she got really pissed and threatened me about security I wasn't phased.. I left 10 minutes before the hour was up she just leanton her cupboard on her phone.. STAY WELL AWAY. £70 for 10/15 minutes and a possible STD :S no thank you! Oh thats not the worst bit she threatened me on my way out and said watch what happens to me when I am going down the stairs -_____-

Sorry for the long rant guys! I should leave feedback on her oh wait I mean "her friends" aw not sure how to :S .

Offline nigel4498

What a nightmare, you should have walked.
Straight to the GUM clinic if I were you.

Offline wukkas

No offence but I really don't trust this review.

No matter how much money I had paid, if my cock was covered in yellow stuff after being inside her I would just leave.

I can see why you would ask for money back but arguing about staying longer when her cunt smells like yeast is a bit weird. As the other guy said above, straight to the GUM clinic.

password02

No offence but I really don't trust this review.

No matter how much money I had paid, if my cock was covered in yellow stuff after being inside her I would just leave.

I can see why you would ask for money back but arguing about staying longer when her cunt smells like yeast is a bit weird. As the other guy said above, straight to the GUM clinic.

+1 - Been punting for 2 years with +50 girls and 1st review on UKP is a Big Negative?

Offline punk

Offline shagbambi

More than 50 punts and now you give a shit about your fellow punters...
I don't buy it either.

Offline iPad3

Ok so you've more than 50 punts under your belt, you book a tall blonde hotty and get a short fat minger.......and you hand over the cash instead of walking because......?????

Offline punk

Ok so you've more than 50 punts under your belt, you book a tall blonde hotty and get a short fat minger.......and you hand over the cash instead of walking because......?????

he is a silly fucker....

cockneybstrd

Hidden Image/Members Only

She only has one photo on her profile which isnt very clear

I would have thought a guy with over 50 punting caps and therefore probably a fair bit of international experience would have

1) Dismissed the profile out of hand
2) Walked when the leggy blonde was not available

xer0

Thanks for the warning.

I think I would have thrown up after catching a whiff of her pussy.
You deserve a pat on the back, for standing your ground though!

She clearly took the piss.

I noticed, the overnight for £300. That's dirt cheap.
Maybe the pro$$ie you were intending to see, got snapped up??
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 06:40:53 pm by xer0 »

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
He phoned her but she clearly states she will not answer calls (meaning she doesn't speak English well enough to do so) and only answers texts.
She smelt of cheese and yeast??  Right thrush rarely smells which is what she and if a thick creamy gunk was on the condom.  I am sorry but female genitals do not ever smell of cheese (that is male genitals)  unless she has stuck a piece of Brie or stilton up there.  Any infections apart from thrush tend to give a strong dead fish odour.
I do not for one minute believe this review and think it is either a pimp or girl writing to get rid of the competition or someone who has been turned away for some reason or feels slighted in some way.

She is not only not the girl in the photo so a bait & switch, he could smell a yeast infection and she had a big hairy mole on her face yet he still wanted to kiss her but she lied about her services and he has to go to the GUM in case of STIs.  she also short changed him on time and threw him out after 15 minutes or so.  So basically everything a prossie could do wrong she did in one go???

Offline punk

unless she has stuck a piece of Brie or stilton up there

she could be kinky?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 06:56:44 pm by punk »

password02

He phoned her but she clearly states she will not answer calls (meaning she doesn't speak English well enough to do so) and only answers texts.
She smelt of cheese and yeast??  Right thrush rarely smells which is what she and if a thick creamy gunk was on the condom.  I am sorry but female genitals do not ever smell of cheese (that is male genitals)  unless she has stuck a piece of Brie or stilton up there.  Any infections apart from thrush tend to give a strong dead fish odour.
I do not for one minute believe this review and think it is either a pimp or girl writing to get rid of the competition or someone who has been turned away for some reason or feels slighted in some way.

She is not only not the girl in the photo so a bait & switch, he could smell a yeast infection and she had a big hairy mole on her face yet he still wanted to kiss her but she lied about her services and he has to go to the GUM in case of STIs.  she also short changed him on time and threw him out after 15 minutes or so.  So basically everything a prossie could do wrong she did in one go???

Agree with Dani - This review is total Bollocks and a Fake :thumbsdown:

Offline hendrix

Something definitely smells and it ain't cheese.

Offline Tailpipe

Pissed off boyfriend may be , strangest profile picture I have ever seen

password02

JamesHey

Hidden Image/Members Only

She only has one photo on her profile which isnt very clear

I would have thought a guy with over 50 punting caps and therefore probably a fair bit of international experience would have

1) Dismissed the profile out of hand
2) Walked when the leggy blonde was not available

A quick Google reverse image search also reveals that the photo is from a Polish models website. External Link/Members Only

Offline Teaboy

I'd thought this was a bit too suspicious with the first photos that were posted on her profile - External Link/Members Only

Jen Aniston n'est ce pas???

Offline punk

its looks the the original woman in the link above is the one who profile this is, and who every is managing the profile has replaced her with the some one else.

Offline kowalski

I think the picture is a a fine contrast between industrial pipework and modern infrastructure ,especially the granite cobbles.Her solitude clearly is part of the theme. Quite a good photographer really.
Not sure about the cobblers though

mrfixit37

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Why punt with someone with 1 photo! , no feedback or reviews ???

Offline smiths

Why punt with someone with 1 photo! , no feedback or reviews ???

Whereas i would say why stay and punt with such a WG. Some of us take a risk having a plan B ready to walk if necessary with WGs with little or no feedback or reviews, its how you can discover new gems on ocassion.

Type_O_Negative

password02

I was thinking the same. Let's toss a coin...  :scare:

No Thanks - I am OUT - done enough for the team in 2014 - let someone else take 1 for the team

Type_O_Negative

Like many here noticed - experienced punter and didn't walk...

Fishy pussy would stop me immediately  :vomit:

password02

The OP has not been back since he posted this around lunch time today - I think its safe to say that he is not a genuine punter and this review is a fake 100% - Not going to waste any more of my time on this as its complete bollocks

Offline Turtle1

I will not hold back.

1. I hope she stole good money off you. you deserve to be robbed.
2. She is fat with a fat mole on her face with hairs coming off it  :vomit: :vomit: ( yet you still want to kiss and lick her pussy  :vomit:)
3. Her pussy stinks of cheese and yeast but youre still happy to fuck her
4. You see yellow stuff on your cock after sex  :vomit: :vomit: yet you still want to fuck her again
5. you claim youve fucked 50 WG so you must be a pro, so how comes you was duped soo easily.
6 As a pro you should of noticed her negative feedback and heavily altered possibly stolen pictures.
7. :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Maybe he is telling some truth, fuck knows but dont assume everyone that puts a negative first review is fake. Most of you thought i was fake when i posted my first negative review.

cockneybstrd

Interesting that they are using totally different photos now for the profile.

Where previously it was a photo which as another poster said was ripped from a model agency in europe now has two clear ish head/body shots

Offline smiths

I will not hold back.

1. I hope she stole good money off you. you deserve to be robbed.
2. She is fat with a fat mole on her face with hairs coming off it  :vomit: :vomit: ( yet you still want to kiss and lick her pussy  :vomit:)
3. Her pussy stinks of cheese and yeast but youre still happy to fuck her
4. You see yellow stuff on your cock after sex  :vomit: :vomit: yet you still want to fuck her again
5. you claim youve fucked 50 WG so you must be a pro, so how comes you was duped soo easily.
6 As a pro you should of noticed her negative feedback and heavily altered possibly stolen pictures.
7. :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Maybe he is telling some truth, fuck knows but dont assume everyone that puts a negative first review is fake. Most of you thought i was fake when i posted my first negative review.

NO punter deserves to get robbed in my view. IF he agrees the price with ANY WG and in good faith punts with her or tries to getting robbed makes the WG and/or her pimp pondlife in my view.

Offline punk

different pictures from those posted originally and before those that were ripped off from the model's site.