Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing thai diana - Neath  (Read 2018 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6993024) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Thomasrowlands2

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

This meet happened last weekend when she was showing as available and had her number on profile.

initial comms ok, I rang the number on the profile but got no answer. had a text message 20 minutes later giving prices etc. so arranged a 30 minute incall for £70 for later on the same day. Address given over text a terraced house on a quiet road in Briton Ferry, plenty of parking. Was told not to knock door but text when outside which made me feel uneasy but she must have been waiting behind door because the second i sent the text the door was opened.

Behind the door stood a very attractive Asian lady wearing a tight pink dress, was asked to take shoes off and go straight upstairs.
Money sorted and the dress was whipped off in an instant before she helped me to get undressed too. Diana is petite, with fairly small breasts, quite a few tattoos and a cheeky smile.

Once naked Diana took control kissing me from the neck down, before putting her tits against my cock and rubbing them against me to get me hard, then on with the condom for a very decent blowjob with lots of eye contact and ball play.
Without asking she positioned herself on the edge of the bed on all fours, pussy was nice and tight and she made all the right noises but after a while said her legs were aching so went on to missionary for a little while before flipping her back over to doggy to finish.

She cleaned me up and even helped me to get dressed, had a nice chat and her English was very good.   

This was my first experience with a Thai girl and certainly wont be my last.
Looking at the tattoos in the profile pic I'm pretty sure it is her however she has shorter hair now and was wearing a lot less make up when we met but still a good looking girl.

prices are - -
15 mins 60
30 mins 70
60 mins 120
anal 50
owo 10
kissing 10
cob 30

Offline Trpy

Nice review, OP & glad you had a good one  :thumbsup:

Looks a promising girl.   Might be worth a try.