Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Amy - Oxford  (Read 1513 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6729326) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline oxfordcock

Links
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date
19/04/23

The Girl
Nice looking girl, friendly, cute in her expressions. Speaks ok English. Definitely the girl in the photos but she has used an app to whiten her skin a little and change her face a bit. Shame she felt the need to do this.

The Booking
Communication wasn't the easiest but I managed. Instructions to her flat in Headington. Free parking outside the six bells. She asked me to wait 10mins as a punter had just left, noticed him come back to his car with a smile on his face so thought she must be ok. Once in the flat I was happy with what I saw as she took me to her room. I was short on time as - officially - I was in my lunch break so chose to only see her for 15mins. After handing £50 over she went straight to sucking me off (she offers OWO for extra but I wanted safe). Kissing my body, my chest. Her hands were all over me which I wasn't expecting. Grabbing my cock she encouraged me on top of her, but decided to quickly give her a taste. She was super fresh and clean, no issues there. Kissed and licked her feet then gave her a quick rim. Then I went straight into mish. She has a lovely small frame. This lasted for no longer than 5-6mins as I had to get back to the car. She can take a fucking which was good as I spunked in the bag.

I think she was surprised I was getting up and changed so quickly but she was pleasant. Told me her 'Thai lady boy friend' (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) was in the next room. I did know this as I'd seen her on AW that morning and assumed they were working out of the same flat. As I went to leave she whispered and got me to duck down a little to see through a window on the door. This trans girl, from what I saw, seemed pretty hot. Couldn't see her fully but she did look like her photos.

Anyway, bit of a rushed review but hope it helps. Would I go back? Yea I guess. She wasn't the best I've ever seen (not even the top 10) but then I did only see her for 15mins.

Offline Jimbob212

Cheers OP. I'm in London next week for work, did you happen to ask if she was staying longer or was going on tour soon?