Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai_Nisa4Vanilla - Nuthall  (Read 1715 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6096066) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline braman69

External Link/Members Only

I've been seeing my regulars recently so I thought it was about time I saw someone new so that I could contribute a review.  I fancied a MILF who offered French Kissing so after a search on AW I opted for Nisa.  I saw there are a few mixed reviews on here so I didn't go into this punt with terribly high expectations tbh.

Price paid
£60 for 30 mins

Services received
Massage, FS, DFK, OWO, 69, RO, Rimming (on her), friendly chat

Comms
OK. All done by text.  She took a while to reply and I had to ask for the postcode before setting off.  Sat there for about 10 minutes before she replied with the postcode.  I parked up and asked her for the house number and luckily I somehow managed to park about 50 yards away from the house.

She works from an upstairs bedroom in her friend's house.  Nice little cottage on a busy main road in Nuthall, not far from J26 of the M1 so very convenient location.

The girl
She is a 52 year old Thai but she could pass for 40s.  She's not a stunner by any means but I personally was happy with what I saw.  She was wearing a lacy red see through dress and no knickers, so as she led me up the stairs I got a lovely view of her arse.  She's quite short, not slim but not fat either.  Just a typical MILF really and exactly what I was after.  She was also very friendly and she speaks good English so she is easy to communicate with.

The action
She asked me strip off and lie face down on the bed.  She left the room to stash the cash and returned after a couple of minutes.  She then got naked and started a massage.  Almost immediately she did a few reach unders and B2B with her lovely big tits (nice erect nipples too).  She also kissed my neck and this combination got me very horny so I reached around and had a good feel of her body.  We both started to get quite worked up at this point so I turned over and she very enthusiasticlly launched into a long session of DFK whilst caressing each other.  I fingered her while we kissed and she got very wet so I asked her for 69 and she didn't hesitate.  It was getting very steamy by this point and a bonus was that it was OWO which I didn't expect to be included in the price.  She's quite big down there so if you like them tight she's not for you.  I slipped my tongue inside her ass and she really enjoyed it as my tongue went deep inside her shit pipe.  I can't really comment on how good her OWO skills are because I got so carried away eating her pussy and ass that I didn't pay too much attention.  As I felt the sap rising I stopped her and got her to lay down on her back so that I could enter her in mish.  On with the condom and we had a lovely time, sex in mish and plenty more DFK.  She told me she was going to cum and I was also close to coming.  We ended up coming simultaneously and we hugged tightly afterwards during which she said "thank you" which is a rare occurrence lol.

I had about 10 minutes left so I asked her for a massage and she gave me a nice back and shoulder massage with oil.  We had a lovely chat about various things during the massage which was very refreshing seeing as my regulars don't speak very good English.  When the time was up she asked if I wanted cleaning up and I said yes.  She nipped to the bathroom and ran a towel under the hot water before returning and wiping all the oil off with it.  I then got dressed, received a bottle of water from her and we kissed before I left with a big smile on my face. 

Verdict
I had a great time with Nisa.  If you like your girls young and hot, she's not for you.  But in terms of the services provided (massage, DFK, sex in mish, 69, OWO) she provided it all with great enthusiasm and a smile on her face so I can't fault her at all.  Maybe I happened to catch her on a good day but I can only report on my personal experience and it was one of the best 30 minute punts I've had for quite a while so I will definitely be returning. "Thank you" Nisa!

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 20, 2023, 01:18:03 pm by braman69 »

Offline braman69

I forgot to mention, I asked her how much she charges for anal and she said it's an extra £50. I may try that next time....

Offline scouting

Thanks for the review braman, I like a 50 yr old Thai and good you received owo at no extra charge. Will try to fit in a visit sometime when I'm passing.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Nice one dude, Maybe you did catch her on a good day, cos on her profile it says no fingers.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Good review matey thanks
I’d visit for that money if owo is included.

Offline braman69

Yeah she didn’t hesitate mate. I didn’t specifically ask for OWO but when I asked for 69 she just started sucking me off without a condom.  She did mention that she isn’t very busy since she moved here from Beeston so maybe she’s having to provide better VFM to encourage repeat custom  :thumbsup: