Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessika Hot Hot Hot - Southampton  (Read 2064 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5139614) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline ReginaldPerrin

Jessika hot hot hot - Southampton
External Link/Members Only

Pre-amble:
Let down by Option A so scrambled around for plan B. I saw Jessika online and called. Arranged a meet for 1 hour later. I had read the mixed reviews but thought fuck it, I may as well risk it.

Comms: All good on the day - Given post code, then street and then house number. I had tried calling many random times on previous days over many weeks and not got a response so I guess she was busy or starts work from midday.

Venue: Nice house near Bitterne on the main road so tricky to park but there are side roads and a car park in Whites Rd that is free for 2 hours. Blacked out windows with curtains. Hey I like to see you.

The Girl: Age 28 ish about right. Tall, pear shape, size 10 top and 12 bottom. Maybe slight signs of mum tum. English excellent.
Really fun and friendly and better looking than the pictures. Small A-cup boobs which was a nice natural change not good if you are a tit man. I would say the profile pics and descriptions are accurate. I found her personality really nice. Gypsy look with really long hair.

Service: we did the deal previously and agreed on £80 sheets for 30min plus £20 OWO, sorted, money stashed.

A bit of banter and foreplay. Clothes came off straightaway and I could admire her lovely body. Next a nice bout of pussy munching. Really nice clean pussy, I could have spent all day there. Then some excellent OWO with a good technique. I was in heaven for a good 10 minutes.

I am a vanilla guy. Usually I try a few positions out but this time I was a bit lazy. Jessika hopped on for cowgirl and it felt great. She let her long hair down an rode me for a good 10 minutes until I came. Really good.

Afterwards not rushed out the door and I was cleaned up nicely.

Summary: A really good memorable punt with plenty of engagement and banter.

Pros: pretty 28 yo who seemed to enjoy herself or is a dam good actress. Natural tits.

Cons: I didn't try any kissing or anything non vanilla. Small tits.

Return: it's a yes from me, I would even try an hour next time. The are mixed reviews on here so YMMV.

Offline Bornslippy

Photos are well taken. Would never have guessed she was a size 12!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2023, 07:04:48 am by Bornslippy »

Offline ReginaldPerrin

It's difficult to be sure as I didn't check the sizes with a measure but she looked good anyway no so not a small girl but a tall well proportioned girl. I think she was 5.7 ish maybe more. I don't like the anorexic look so she was nicely proportioned.

Offline Fatman

Oh bollocks she has pissed off to Aberdeen :dash: :dash:
Lucky you Reginald :hi:
We live in hope she might return..