Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Deluxe Tanya - Paddington  (Read 4792 times)

90 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (80 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Tyhunter

External Link/Members Only

1h/£130

Comms: Start with a call to arrange for following day. Text messages from there.

Girl: Pictures on profile are good representation of what to expect. Slim, fit, big fake tits that are not too big and fit her frame well. Smallish ass, but enough to grab on to.

I generally prefer my MILFS chunkier, but all the good reviews on here convinced me to see her. Thankfully so. Very service oriented and eager to please. After shower asks - tell me how you like it. Dress request fulfilled. Good DFK all through out the punt. Offers to oil herself if that's your thing. Good OWO, some light face fucking and deepthroating with decent amount of saliva. Responds well to RO (could be acting of course). Condom and some lube on, takes good pounding, doggy, mish, spoon. Exploded all over her tits while she was massaging my balls.

Not exactly running back myself because not quite my type of MILF look wise, but even so can see myself returning at some point. Easy recommend if you like the look of her. Good VFM at 130 per hour.

Online Veinspulser

She is my regular for a couple of years. Has some extras and not a teenager any more but is on high level. Fabulous deep throat face fucking and I shoot my cum straight into her stomach, taking as a champion. Top notch really.
Not easy to book though, she is not always available.

Online patelprat

I know I’ve said this before, but just an amazing SP for me.

Offline davidgood

Looks like she has increased her base price.

Regards,
davidgood

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Tell me about it  :(

Online Malvolio

She's been on my radar for the last few years, but I still haven't managed to arrange a punt with her.  Remember speaking to her on a Saturday morning and she only had an evening slot available, so my assumption is she doesn't see that many punters each day.

Online tim.smith

She is my regular for a couple of years. Has some extras and not a teenager any more but is on high level. Fabulous deep throat face fucking and I shoot my cum straight into her stomach, taking as a champion. Top notch really.

are these the extra's on her list or something special for you only?

Online patelprat

are these the extra's on her list or something special for you only?

The swallow is an extra, but not the face fucking (I’ve gotten that too with her).