Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Layla - Salford. Any info?  (Read 2142 times)

Offline nuggett70

External Link/Members Only

I am in Salford this week and am tempted! Any intel please?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Looks like she has an AW account with 1 review however it also references another link which appears to lead to a previous profile with 19 reviews however a fair few (9) are Negative with only 7 Positive, looks like she's been around forever

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=367500.msg3774846#msg3774846

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=165

Offline frankc

Probably one of the few Thai's in Manchester I haven't seen, been tempted a few times but the reviews and location have always put me off

Offline psb

I saw her a few years ago, her VS pictures are genuine. She's a lot older than she claims. She works from a nice apartment in Salford Quays. She's expensive compared with most North West Thai girls but even then still relentlessly tries to upsell which I guess has resulted in negative reviews.

Offline Jay73265

I have been tempting to see this one. She told me she is new and only been here for couple months. Is this some kind of Thai bait and switch? I would be caution on this one as she keep changing profile due to large negative reviews and yet still using the same name

Offline psb

She's definitely not new, it's years ago that I saw her. She seems to work in Salford Quays for a few months then returns to the South East. It's not a bait and switch those pictures are genuine

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

She's definitely not new, it's years ago that I saw her. She seems to work in Salford Quays for a few months then returns to the South East. It's not a bait and switch those pictures are genuine

:hi:
I'm not saying that it is or isn't a bait and switch and I'm not challenging that you saw the girl in the photos. I will just say that both things can be true,
1. You saw the SP who owned the AW profile when you saw her and is featured in the photos
2. The AW profile and photos have been bought or reused by another girl since you your booking
Just because you had a great time with the original SP, doesn't mean that the OP hasn't been in comms with a different one, due to the time that's passed and the new SP's claims to being new.
Just two penn'orth from a cynical old got. EM