Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AngelaSinns - Nottingham  (Read 1699 times)

44 review(s) for AngelaSinns (38 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Dennis T Menace

Meet happened a couple of weeks ago.
£160 + £10 DT
Arranged by text in the morning, confirmed a time and given the post code. She asked me to confirm with another text 30 mins before the meet.

Parked on the street, text her and was given the house number, knocked, waited a bit to long before being let in. Angela was dressed as requested and looked amazing, great body with a pretty face. As other have said she is tall, even more in her heels which I loved. Offered a shower and drink and accepted both (water was appreciated as it was hot in that room).

Back into the room where we started with mutual fondling and FK with plenty of tongue action. Others have mentioned paying £10 extra for DFK which I will definitely try next time as this must be full on! Moved Angela in front of the full length mirror to start OWO, great technique. I asked about taking it deeper and told £10 extra which I agreed. I can't describe what she did next, I just know my cock almost disappeared into her mouth and some magical whirling tongue action ensued, never felt anything like it and cannot wait to feel it again. We moved onto the bed for more OWO, FK and RO. On with the mac and into mish, Angela made all the right noises, more FK, legs locked around me pulling me in. I paced myself and held on for as long as I could before cumming in the bag. Cleaned up and had a good drink of water (did I mention it was hot in there?). While I recovered partook of a light teasing massage. Round two began with more mutual fondling and FK, on with another mac, sex in a few more positions, finishing with doggy.

Had another shower, a kiss goodbye and I was on my way pretty much bang on the hour (I think I showered quickly as I noted the time, at no time did I feel rushed out the door).

Really looking forward to seeing Angela again. £160 +10 DFK was definitely worth it, and + £10 DT is something I will try next time.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 19, 2023, 01:04:32 pm by Dennis T Menace »

Offline wantkinkyfun

Good review and a reminder I haven't seen her for a while.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
As above good review and I also need to revisit her  :drinks: