Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosina Von Teese - Sunderland  (Read 3620 times)

30 review(s) for ROSINA 'VON TEESE' (30 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline John280

External Link/Members Only

Visit was for 1 hour and took place at the start of March.
Cost: £120,

Venue: 8/10 - Nice house in a good street in Roker. About a 5 minute drive from the big Tesco's, or the stadium of light.
Parking 8/10 - Rosina asked me to park at the top of the street and walk down the 100 yards to the house itself.

Rosina
Appearance: Facially 6, Figure 9 - There are plenty of photos on her profile.
Enthusiasm: 11
Talking absolute filth: 9

I booked Rosina for an hour during some time off last month.  I wanted to try some mild domination with verbal humiliation and Rosina in a police woman outfit threatening me with a truncheon seemed to fit the bill.

Typical entrance, where Rosina let me in whilst she hid behind the door. She was wearing an Anne Summers type policewoman outfit. 

I was marched to the top of the stairs and made to strip, then taken into her bedroom and tied to the bed.  She gave my old boy a few gentle slaps to get him awake and took turns teasing me whilst telling me how much she was dying for a good fucking.  She told me my tiny dick was criminal and no woman would ever get a fucking orgasm on that (this is exactly what I had asked for).  She sat on a small stool next to the bed and would occasionally take the truncheon and shove it in her pussy, making me watch, unable to move but so I could see what I was missing. 

She took her time teasing my cock with a gentle hand job and OWO with the odd playful squeeze of my balls for good measure.  Rosina asked throughout what I was comfortable with and I'll be honest I shit myself when she started pulling out the more serious torture equipment. Panic word straight out the second she pulled out a strap-on dildo. 

One of the highlights was when she put a vibrating cock ring on me and kept edging me.  She was talking pure filth the whole time and kept asking what I was into and trying to match that and tailor the session towards it.

Rosina confirmed that domination was about her needs first and not mine and she needed to get off.  She alternated spreading her legs and fingering her pussy and fucking herself hard with the truncheon or a big black dildo she took out of her box of tools.  I was still tied to the bed so could only watch as she was working.  When she was about to come she move onto the bed and squatted over me, squirting from a big black dildo with my face inches away and some of her cunt juices dripping onto my chest.  'I bet this is the first time you've seen a woman squirt needle dick'.

Rosina, cleaned herself and my chest with some wipes before she continued with more HJ and OWO.  She added some baby oil and finished me off with a fantastic oily handjob.  I think at this point we were 45 minutes in.  We chatted for a bit and I got dressed and left when the time was nearly up. 

Overall, really positive punt.  Rosina made sure I got exactly what I asked for.  I tried something different and really enjoyed it.  Rosina could not have been more accommodating and talked absolute filth throughout.  My only regret from this is that I did not take the last 15 minutes to bend her over and fuck her with all I had before I left.  She was in no way clock watching and I know she would have been up for it.   I can see why she sits with 27 or so positive reviews and no negatives or neutral.

Offline stevedave

I saw her in Newcastle, must be 15 years ago at least, and she was just as filthy then!! And probably didn't cost much less per hour either  :thumbsup:

48 must be pushing it though...

Offline Diesel_Power

I saw her years ago when she was on the quayside, she had a older maturer face on her but her insanely hot body made it worthwhile.
Remember when I did a 69 with her while I had my tongue in her pussy, her bleached arsehole was looking at me, so I chucked my tongue straight into her arse. This was a first for me, never tongue fucked a girl before. I really enjoyed it.
I really want to see her again soon.

Offline Billybumpit

She is amazing at role play and you’ve reminded me I need to book a return visit!

Offline Hardplease

I might have accidentally reported your post to the moderator.  I can't find where to check if I have. Sorry if I have, it is the result of having sausages instead of fingers.

Offline sniffer

her bleached arsehole was looking at me,

I've had bum fun with Rosina several times. Never realised she bleaches her arsehole.  :D :P