Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Saucy_S Basingstoke. Cancelled again  (Read 569 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5025611) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline mikeg1600

I really wasn’t sure about writing this review as i have seen Sarah 4 or 5 times when i lived in the area and its always been a great experience but during the times i seen her she had cancelled a couple of times and once was very short notice due to personal circumstances but being local it did not really matter to me.

As i was in the area today and thought it would be good to catch up I booked a meeting with her at least a week in advance and all was confirmed. So i get an email on the Sunday night before the Tuesday meeting asking if i could move to 1pm. I replied I couldn’t but Sarah responded that it was ok and all was good but could i text to get the address. On the Monday i sent her a text and what’s app message asking for the address as i had lost it and nothing. Alarm bells started to ring and i was thinking it was going to be cancelled but let it play out. Sent a text Tuesday morning asking if we are still on and i get the dreaded message 2 hours before the meet with a ‘my daughter has been taken to hospital’ message.
Now if this is the case i am genuinely sorry for her but this was the second time this reason was used with me. I assume she got a better offer from a regular on Sunday, tried to move me, I couldn’t but he probably confirmed Tuesday and i got cancelled.

I guess now i have not seen her for a while i am not on the ‘keep the regulars’ happy list anymore. Like i said shame i had to write this as i used to like seeing Sarah as her service is good but ……………..

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 18, 2023, 03:27:07 pm by mikeg1600 »

Online timsussex

Offline mikeg1600

Nope just realised I hadn’t put negative! Updated.